Do People on Here Not Like Slightly Long Posts?

MeesterJackson

Sometimes the Title of the topic doesn't describe what the post is about and I go there and I see that the post is a wall of questions about something very specific which I have no clue about.

So I just stop reading and come later when it has had some replies so I can possibly learn my self too.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

What Annoys Me The Most Is This Kind Of Behavior

919864878b8c1eb711292f406a361092.png

OP Why Do You Do These Things? 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

That's what TL;DR is for.

P.S. I didn't read your entire post, it was too long.

If you think that, that post was too long then that's sad. Mostly everyone now has said it wasn't even that bad in terms of length. 

What Annoys Me The Most Is This Kind Of Behavior

919864878b8c1eb711292f406a361092.png

OP Why Do You Do These Things? 

....? 

It really depends on my mood. When I am bored or feeling "helpful" I read them. When I am just browsing for a topic that interests me, the longer ones are usually not those topics. 

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

....? 

OP Using Caps For Every Word t Is Not Needed.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

OP Using Caps For Every Word t Is Not Needed.

It's a title. Titles typically have every word's first letter capped. I'm used to it as well from doing YouTube videos as it just simply looks nicer and cleaner to me in my opinion. 

If you think that, that post was too long then that's sad. Mostly everyone now has said it wasn't even that bad in terms of length. 

....? 

It's more or less about how compelling the subject matter is rather than the length of the post.

BUILD LOGSSerious Black ] [ Project Lumos ] [ SrsB ]

It's more or less about how compelling the subject matter is rather than the length of the post.

Then you should have said that in the first place. Sorry that my post was "boring" to you. Can't please everyone. 

Then you should have said that in the first place. Sorry that my post was "boring" to you. Can't please everyone. 

I did say that bro, TL;DR.

Don't write such boring posts and they won't be so boring.. 

BUILD LOGSSerious Black ] [ Project Lumos ] [ SrsB ]

I did say that bro, TL;DR.

Don't write such boring posts and they won't be so boring.. 

That's all your opinion. Others liked it. Sorry I'm not a total crowd pleaser.