Honestly...

Coombzy

Now I will admit this is a rant thread, but I honestly can't see how you can be so dumb... Somebody bought a 780 TI from Overclockers at a discount, and 2 people tweet back, one saying "980 is better" and another saying "980 is cheaper" I tweeted the first guy saying of course it is your point being? and he said it's still better... how does that even make sense -_-. I then tweeted the second guy with the correct price of 980 and 780 TI from Overclockers. I got a reply stating I was poor for knowing the correct prices... What kind of people are they...?

"What kind of people are they...?"

Morons. It's that simple xD

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Twitter is littered with morons. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

-snip-

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Stop talking to people

Talk to horses, they're a million times less annoying c:

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

780ti's are worth $425 now, MAX. 

People list them for $450 but they don't sell that fast around that price. 

BTW the guy that said the 980 is better isn't inherently wrong. His arguement is invalid as far as PP$ goes though.

//ccap

780ti's are worth $425 now, MAX. 

People list them for $450 but they don't sell that fast around that price. 

BTW the guy that said the 980 is better isn't inherently wrong. His arguement is invalid as far as PP$ goes though.

From £540 original price down to £350 I would say the guy who bought the card on OcUk got a good deal.

From £540 original price down to £350 I would say the guy who bought the card on OcUk got a good deal.

Oh I'm not saying he didn't get a good deal, I'm just listing a few general market prices from /r/hardwareswap. :]

//ccap

The price for a 780ti right now is really good. I would definitely buy one over the 970 ot 980 BUT I know I will need HDMI 2.0 in my future so I would need to upgrade again anyway to get it. That's the only reason I havent bought these cheap 780tis

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Twitter is just cancer. It's on the same shit-tier level as Tumblr imho.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Stop talking to people

Talk to horses, they're a million times less annoying c:

Horses aren't even nice. They are jerk faces!

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Horses aren't even nice. They are jerk faces!

only if raised by a jerk face :<

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015