Buying some gym ear buds

Bloodyvalley

Any recommendations besides Apple's $30 ear buds? Don't want to spend more than $40 on a pair.

I use Apple Earbuds so you aren't alone.

I am doing my homework by the way, I am making one post for every sentence I complete.

Because he had a hard drive.

Just get a generic $15 water resistant pair from a store. Works best

So precise. And water resistant? Why? Do you guys think I sweat that much?

So precise. And water resistant? Why? Do you guys think I sweat that much?

If you're actually working out & not sitting at stations listening to music and playing on your phone you should be sweating... which is kindareally the point of going to the gym =P

Ideally anything with 'sport' in it - The $15 sport ones from Walmart work and sound as good as you can expect an earbud to sound

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

I am doing my homework by the way, I am making one post for every sentence I complete.

Isnt everybody here who goes to school doing that?

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

If you're actually working out & not sitting at stations listening to music and playing on your phone you should be sweating... which is kindareally the point of going to the gym =P

Ideally anything with 'sport' in it - The $15 sport ones from Walmart work and sound as good as you can expect an earbud to sound

but I don't sweat from my ears lol

not that I know of

Soundmagic e10 would be a good option, they have great price to performance.  Probably one of the most recommended earbuds for that price range ~30$

I think they'll be around that price in Canada, will go look and post a link ASAP.

Edit: 

Nvm they're $46.  http://www.amazon.ca/SoundMAGIC-Noise-Isolating-Earphones-BlackGunmetal/dp/B00I5VSHOW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1412853212&sr=8-1&keywords=soundmagic+e10

Since they're more expensive there, it may be a better idea to get some "sport" ones that go over the ear will probably be best, as they won't fall out whilst working out.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

In-ear is a must IMO, at least for me, because otherwise the fall out really quick. Also not too big buds.

Sennheiser CX300 for example is a good one.

Soundmagic e10 would be a good option, they have great price to performance.  Probably one of the most recommended earbuds for that price range ~30$

I think they'll be around that price in Canada, will go look and post a link ASAP.

Edit: 

Nvm they're $46.  http://www.amazon.ca/SoundMAGIC-Noise-Isolating-Earphones-BlackGunmetal/dp/B00I5VSHOW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1412853212&sr=8-1&keywords=soundmagic+e10

Since they're more expensive there, it may be a better idea to get some "sport" ones that go over the ear will probably be best, as they won't fall out whilst working out.

I have e10's. Don't get them for the gym, trust me they'll just fall out whilst you have heavy ass dumbbells above your face. So yeah, you need some that go over the ear or in someway have a mechanism that won't make them just fall out when you're getting up and down; i stopped using earphones in the gym for that reason, now stuck with the shite they play there. 

Im thinking about buying nose sound sport for that purpose + for general listening

Ironman Yurbuds.

They come in over the ear and in ear style. Over the ear was tight, bit I'm bigger than average.

They "lock" in to place twisting in your ears and are hard to pull out if the cable gets snagged.

They also allow outside noise in so you can have a regular conversation or just going for a jog to let you be aware of your surroundings.

Don't expect amazing sound quality, but they are probably the best workout headphone ever.

but I don't sweat from my ears lol

not that I know of

But your head does sweat, and it drips down to your ears.