NCIX officially opens for U.S.

AustinTheIntern

Along with two special programs for us. :D

http://us.ncix.com/go/?Welcome

Welcome US Newbies!

We're somewhat new to the US, and you're new to NCIX... so let's be friends! We have 2 amazing programs for you to try out!

Source: NCIX FB Page

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

Not a bad deal. Good to see NCIX is flourishing. Now all that's needed is a complete re-design overhaul. :P

Yeah...something like Newegg please.

All my parts are going to be ordered from NCIX from now on. They have a great price match feature, and plus, their warehouse is like 2 minutes away from my house (I don't have to pay $9 for shipping :D) 

I already ordered two Razer Blackwidows from them along with a 140mm fan filter I needed for my Prodigy.

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

Let's see what the U.S. version of Linus is like. :P

The US site has been there for a while. This is just they're "grand opening" event i suppose.

Unfortunately the website layout is the same as the Canadian one.. it definitely needs a re-vamp.

#KILLEDMYWIFE

Lol wut.

us.ncix has been here for years...

The "special program" is for new customers.

Lol wut.

us.ncix has been here for years...

The "special program" is for new customers.

I guess. updated the first post.

Not a bad deal. Good to see NCIX is flourishing. Now all that's needed is a complete re-design overhaul. :P

I really like how NCIX is laid out compared to other computer websites, in general it is easy to find what you want when you know what you want. It needs some optimization in terms of catagories though.

I really like how NCIX is laid out compared to other computer websites, in general it is easy to find what you want when you know what you want. It needs some optimization in terms of catagories though.

Nah, I'm a web developer through and through. NCIX could be much better.

NCIX is great if you know what your looking for and want another great place to shop that has pretty good prices and great customer support. However, their site is a horror if your trying to compare different products, or just shop around to find what your looking for. For that reason and the reviews I'll stick to Newegg until NCIX gets an overhaul.

Gear: Logitech G9X | Steelseries Sensei | Logitech Z623 | Das Keyboard Professional MX Blue | 2X ASUS VH242 23.6" | Samsung Galaxy S4 | Sager NP8230

Main PC: Windows 8.1 | NZXT Tempest EVO | FX 6200 @ Stock | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | 12 GB Assorted 1333 MHz | Zalman CNPS9500 | MSI 6850 Hawk @ Stock | Rosewill 600W

Home Server: Windows Server 2012 Datacenter | CM HAF-X | Phenom II 925 @ Stock | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 | 8 GB G.SKILL 1866 MHz | Noctua NH-U12P | MSI 7970 TF Boost @ 1200 MHz | Corsair AX 850

Are we supposed to be following sponsored links for NCIX?

Main Rig: i5 760 @ 4.0GHZ Asus p7p55d-e, 8GB Corsair Vengance @ 1600 Mhz. Samsung BX2231 X 3 (5760x1080)

EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked +150/+500, 128GB Crucial M4, 1TB WD Black

Xonar DX, AudioEngine A2, Astro Mixamp, AudioTechnica ath-m50 & ath-ad700

• 4 weeks later...

could anyone reccomend reliable site to buy a gpu from.Like ncix (a site that ships to eu , Estonia )