4K Posts/1K Likes Celebration and Game Giveaway!

Clyne

Portal 2

Becuase I would like to play it. I can't even buy any game Becuase I don't have a credit nor debit card to buy anything online :( I am 17

Portal (Or 2, but Portal first). Because I have never played it.

And I don't want GabeN to come and kill me.

Also, I love you Valve!

Just thinking. What if Valve and That Game Company were to like, make a game together....

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Portal 2

Why: the game is made by Valve developers who deliver an unique content in term of solving puzzles and enjoy the adventurous experience with robots that you will regard on this game therefore it won many prizes and was nominated to one of the best games ever made and also the game itself is a masterpiece by all means.

Portal 2

Why: the game is made by Valve developers who deliver an unique content in term of solving puzzles and enjoy the adventurous experience with robots that you will regard on this game therefore it won many prizes and was nominated to one of the best games ever made and also the game itself is a masterpiece by all means.

Portal 1

I want the Portal 1 because I do not own it and I would like a chance to play it. You see, my PC is sucking all the money from my pockets and I can not afford games.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

Portal 2, since I never really owned a portal game, and hear they are a classic and a must play! 

Great idea for a giveaway!

Congrats you won Portal 2!

Game: Portal

I want the game because I only played the 2nd and never have played the 1st lol.

Congrats you won Portal!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I DIDN"T WIN POTAL 2

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I DIDN"T WIN POTAL 2

I use Random.org to choose the winner

Maybe you'll win Postal 2 next time.

Thanks!

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

@Firearm2112 @_ASSASSIN_

Congratulations ;)

Thanks!

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W