When you Know They Went Full Retard.

Luckris

Ubisoft delays The Crew another month to take more feedback from console players....  (news from here http://blog.ubi.com/the-crew-release-date-december/) 

What? I know the guy behind the game is a casual game player, and only plays console, but damn he's thick. The consoles are not where is issues are at. The last beta text for the crew was buggy as hell for the PC! It was hard to met with friends on Uplay sometimes, and not to mention all the lagg, and handling issues. 

I just can't get it in my head, there are WAY more kids who play on console, way more casual people, who don't care about car games and just want everything to be a fast turn the corner at 300MPH and make "trolling" videos on Youtube, after they play it for 5mins then put it down.

This issue is so large to me because if you played the last beta you know how glitchy it could be, and if you want to give them feedback, you know you seen pages on pages, on paragraphs of complaints.

I swear the 30FPS cap was easy to remove and still play, but Really? Delay the game because more console testing? 

This is to whoever decided the delay. 
post-13194-0-78518300-1412626652.gif

Wait...really?

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

It's going to be terrible. The game just looks dull and uninspired. Plus it is made by Ubisoft. The diarrhoea stained developer of gaming. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I don't understand how this is a bad thing......

bitch about games after full release. 

I played the beta, and it was awful with bugs. I have full right to be mad at them for throwing PC users to the curb. So many bugs though. 

Does the beta still work for you tho?

No. It was only for a week if you pre ordered it for full 60$, or got lucky and got a code in the email half way through the beta.  

I played the beta, and it was awful with bugs. I have full right to be mad at them for throwing PC users to the curb. So many bugs though. 

No. It was only for a week if you pre ordered it for full 60$, or got lucky and got a code in the email half way through the beta.  

you're judging a game that isn't finished. that's why it's a BETA. not a FINISHED GAME. it has bugs because it WASN'T FINISHED.

This is more of a rant about them giving consoles another go given how much was wrong with the PC beta. Honestly people on consoles will not even bother to report most bugs. I mean comon, racing games are just shit on the console because you got 5 year olds going as fast as they can crashing into everybody, and screaming the mic because they want to impress, or be like Pewdiepie. 

you're judging a game that isn't finished. that's why it's a BETA. not a FINISHED GAME. it has bugs because it WASN'T FINISHED.

Where talking about Uplay here. And yes I'm doing that because it's a console beta test.. They already had one, or two. But the bugs where so bad and some of the issues with handling and camera angels on the PC test though.

It's going to be terrible. The game just looks dull and uninspired. Plus it is made by Ubisoft. The diarrhoea stained developer of gaming. 

thank you, you concluded my point and please add the permanent stiff handling on all the cars on it and the terrible Huayra's V12 AMG engine sound on it because it actually sounds like a micro V10 engine!

the game is BLATANTLY woeful!

The reason why you coudn't see anyone, is because the beta maxed out your upload from the moment you entered the world tot the moment you quit the game.  My PC somehow uploaded over 50GB to the server during the beta and when I called them out on that and asked for an explanation, the mods and devs couldn't even be bothered to reply.

I cancelled my pre-order due to the state of the game in the betas.  It was more like Alpha material and already obviously crippled for console use, in short it was Watchdogs all over again. 

If the game gets raving reviews and I read that the upload issues are solved, I might consider buying it during a steam sale.  However I doubt that will happen.

you my friend have put it into words.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)