I just got the most CRINGING/REVOLTING poll from my school's newspaper.

Pugs501

What. WHAT.

Brb getting some gasoline.

Anyone with me?

wait for me. I gota pack my bag

Right. I don't think I can handle this right now. I'm gonna go....I need to smash my head repeatedly against a stone wall until it stops hurting. Excuse me...

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

just make sure the"microsoft" is a new razer blade if you are going to answer it at all. 

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

just make sure the"microsoft" is a new razer blade if you are going to answer it at all. 

EWWWW RAZER

EWWWW RAZER

i dont like their peripherals either, but you cannot deny that the 2014 razer blade is one of the best notebooks in existence.

http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-systems/razer-blade

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

This poll has me confused excuse me while I scratch my head with my foot.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

QUICKLY! Go get the pitchforks and torches!

I already got them! A few used torches though, from an older thread!

When life gives you lemons? Don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought is could give me lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”

@brownninja97

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

I already got them! A few used torches though, from an older thread!

We will spread the fire with the R9 290 references of fiery demolition. And reign victorius.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

When life gives you lemons? Don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought is could give me lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”

@brownninja97

"That's not a panel. That's a crusher lemon. We sell them too."     

Damn I love portal

They left out, "Taste Great, Less Filling".

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

I am going to go to the teacher in charge of the paper and find out who wrote this.

Because he had a hard drive.

I am going to go to the teacher in charge of the paper and find out who wrote this.

As a responsible TechTipper you are required to go and find out who wrote it, and call them out on it.

You have to answer which of the following is the "Best", Apple or Microsoft.

your profile pic says it all

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1240 v3 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3 RAM: 16 GB GeIL Dragon 1600mhz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 770OC 2GB Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D Storage: 1TB WD, Blue, 120GB, munch ssd PSU: 600w Corsair 

Display: aoc tn something, Dell ips U24..  Keyboard: CM storm quickfire xt Brown switches Mouse: Logitech G502, Pricing: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/8CBWjX

I'm not able to comprehend their decisions in choosing these questions. The conclusion I came to is: What?

Something, something, something, famous quote, computer specs, and stuff...

@brownninja97

burning this mother fucker down like a sir.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

i dont. i. i cant..... like...waht is..... i dont................

it feels like...... i just...... maybe......... i.. icant......

dont make a poll for students to work on unless you know what the fuck youre talking about..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

As a responsible TechTipper you are required to go and find out who wrote it, and call them out on it.

I have found the author, IT WAS A ~80 YEAR OLD TEACHER!!!

Because he had a hard drive.

I have found the author, IT WAS A ~80 YEAR OLD TEACHER!!!

oh god...at least it kind of makes sense why that happened.

I don't even know what those questions mean.

Are they talking about some specific laptop, or phone or what? What does "touch features" mean? What the hell is "ability to type"?

OP don't track them down and talk to them. You will probably just end up sounding as a prick even if your intentions are good.

• Weight? 10 pounds
  • # of Pixels? 720

• Software Platform (They don't know the words Operating System): Unix
  • Touch Features ? a button

• Performance? 20 giga floppers 
  • Security? sql injection, wep
  •  
  • Battery Life: 2 weeks
  • Physical Reliability: 3310/10

• Storage: 20kb hdd
  • Ability to type?: xbox 360 controller

am i doing it right?

What in the hell...

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)