I just got the most CRINGING/REVOLTING poll from my school's newspaper.

Pugs501

OP don't track them down and talk to them. You will probably just end up sounding as a prick even if your intentions are good.

To Late

I have found the author, IT WAS A ~80 YEAR OLD TEACHER!!!

Because he had a hard drive.

When life gives you lemons? Don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought is could give me lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”

@brownninja97

thank you for the portal reference

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

Is there a suicide booth in Sydney I can go to?

$Nowthatsjustterrible

The person who made that poll probably doesn't know the first thing about OS and just put in things he/she saw in the news when they talk about the latest apple devices (higher number of pixels, lower weight, "no viruses", etc...)

Obviously not created by anyone remotely tech savvy.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Someone needs to find the meme where the computer gets lit on fire and the dude blows his brains out. I can't right now because I'm on mobile

Having problems with your fresh Windows 10 install? PM Me!
Windows 10- Want To Disable Telemetry, Disable Cortana, Disable Windows Updates? Look at my guide HERE
LTT Beginners Guide  | Community Standards | TN&R Posting Guidelines

retard school, not even bothering to do their research before they made the poll.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

1) A chassis is not an OS, neither are number of pixels, that's display dependent entirely.

2) Who the hell cares about touch outside of tablets? Neither is as accurate as a trusty mouse and keyboard for either platform.

3) Performance? Look at the specs, this isn't hard to figure out. A Mac Pro craps on a prebuilt Dell while a crazy gaming PC smacks an iMac around. It's all relative. Barring cost, either is capable.

4) Windows has a larger market share so it's more nasties written for it. OS X also can become infected, neither is bullet proof.

5) Macbooks have a crazy batt life. Gotta give credit where credit is due.

6) Reliability is based on parts and user, nothing else. If we remove overclocking from the mix since Macs don't OC and both used high tier components, each will last if taken care of.

7) ... Storage has NOTHING to do with the OS in terms of "which is better", this makes me cringe hard an institute of learning even is asking this.

8) I'm cringing the more I go through this. Apple uses chiclet keyboards which are not as good as mech. End of. - again, another thing that has NOTHING to do with OS pros or cons.

These Microsoft pixels sure are heavy!

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

Wow just wow. I hope my school papers never degrade to this quality

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

These Microsoft pixels sure are heavy!

1 Pixel per 3Pt

FYI, this was the comparison between the Surface Pro 3 and iPad Air