Corsair shows Air 540D

Like the 900d I feel they are getting there ideas somewhat from caselabs not that it's a bad thing.

it looks like a caselabs case.

EDIT:Emperor_Piehead ninja'd me

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

Looks nice. Can't wait to see detailed specifications on it. Depending on specs, it'll become a good contender for home cloud/media server project.

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Thats really nice, would be nice to see that modded into a case with maybe two m-itx boards ;)

CPU: i5 3570k                                 PSU: CX650 Corsair                 SSD: 128GB Samsung 840

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance     Case: Zalman Z11                    HDD: 500Gb Toshiba & 1TB Western Digital

MOBO: ASrock Extreme 4 Z77        GPU: GTX 770

I like the idea of hiding parts in another compartment, but the lack of airflow and the ability to mount radiators in the back defeats the purpose of this case IMO, and I really don't like the aesthetics with all the grey plastic and it does not look elegant at all unlike the rest of the series, I don't think it's worthy of the Obsidian name :(.

It would have been a much better idea IMO had they kept the aesthetics similar to the 350D but doubled the width and moved the PSU and drive bays to the other partition while also allowing radiators to be mounted and tubes routed to the front and a full size ATX motherboard should fit comfortably, that is where CL got it right and Corsair didn't.

it looks like a caselabs case.

EDIT:Emperor_Piehead ninja'd me

Haha I was thinking the same. :)

That looks really good actually. I would buy it 

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy | Motherboard: GA-H61N-USB3 | RAM: Corsair 8GB 1333 MHz Video CardEVGA GTX 660 Superclocked 2GB DDR5

Power Supply: Corsair CX 430 | SSD: Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: 2X Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200rpm | Monitor Asus PB238Q & Asus PB278Q

Mouse: Lenovo N50 | Keyboard: Apple Pro Keyboard | Operating Systems: Hackintosh OS X 10.8.5 & Windows 8.1

They also showed the new Corsair Carbide 330R silent case.

http://hexus.net/tech/news/chassis/56205-corsair-upgrades-carbide-series-low-noise-330r/

Motherboard: ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3 | CPU: Intel Core i5 2500k OC'd @ 4.5ghz | GPU: MSI N680GTX Twin Frozr 2GD5/OC | RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB (4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) | SDD: 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | HDD: 3 Western Digital 1TB  Hard Drives | PSU:Corsair Professional AX750 ATX12V & EPS12V Power Supply | Case: Corsair Carbide Series 300R Black Mid-Tower

Now I don't really like Corair cases but this thing is pretty beautiful, what are your thoughts and opinions?

narTtOW.png pjfhhFm.png

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

i love it *.* it looks soooo awesome

Yeah it looks like the new Lian Li case. I like these "box cases"

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

wow, looks cool, but not for me...

will have to see more of what the inside looks like

AMD FX 8350 8-Core CPU (Stock 4GHz) | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | (Rev. 4.0) | 8GB 1600MHz HyperX Fury | AMD R9 270 (MSI Gaming OC Edition) | NZXT H440 (White) | Kingston 120GB SSDnow V300 | Seagate Barracuda 1TB (7200 RPM) | Corsair RM750m 750w Fully Modular Power Supply

Dell 23.6-Inch 1080p 60hz IPS Display | Corsair H100i AIO Liquid Cooler | Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard | Logitech G502 Proteus Core | iSymphony Wireless Stereo Speakers | Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

wow, looks cool, but not for me...

will have to see more of what the inside looks like

Edited the OP for ya

Even though it's for extreme air cooling and all that, I'd love to get one just to watercool :)

hello

Even though it's for extreme air cooling and all that, I'd love to get one just to watercool :)

It definitely looks like a water cooling case.

Not a huge fan of corsair cases aswell, but this thing screams for an awesome watercooling build ^^

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Looks pretty good, I love that you can take all of the things you normally try to hide in a build like hard drives power supply and optical bays, and just put them behind the mobo tray. I hope they make a version with a huge side panel window. Put your pump and res behind the board and then you'll have just your water cooling loop and components showing. Very nice. 

They also showed the new Corsair Carbide 330R silent case.

http://hexus.net/tech/news/chassis/56205-corsair-upgrades-carbide-series-low-noise-330r/

I feel like that video shows less of the case and more of the guy talking about the case.

Main Rig: i5 760 @ 4.0GHZ Asus p7p55d-e, 8GB Corsair Vengance @ 1600 Mhz. Samsung BX2231 X 3 (5760x1080)

EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked +150/+500, 128GB Crucial M4, 1TB WD Black

Xonar DX, AudioEngine A2, Astro Mixamp, AudioTechnica ath-m50 & ath-ad700

I feel like that video shows less of the case and more of the guy talking about the case.

so what your saying is, he's explaining the features of the case he's showing off. What a brilliant observation.

it looks sorta like a caselabs case just more sexy but less funtional...watercooling and such...

well

• Mount points for six 120mm or five 140mm fans (or 240/280mm radiator on top and 360/280/240mm radiator in front)

is what they said!! which is really nice....i may actually pick up this case...140$ for essentially a caselabs case! now thats a steal :D xD

looks very classy 

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled