Battlefield 4 sraw montage

Mitrailleuse

So i made a Sraw montage\compilation,i"m not the best editor to say the least... :lol:

Wonder where you got the idea for the thumbnail from......

isn't this againt the coc?

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

Wonder where you got the idea for the thumbnail from......

well frankie probably wouldn't mind

Always loved Tristam ( as my title suggests )

Also when you record for montages try recording higher quality with shadowplay ( at least 40 ) , after all that shadowplay compression and then youtube's on top , and then you playing on low setting makes it look a bit low quality ( you can see it on the black bit when you aim down sight with the SRAW , the black around the circle goes toward brown )

Great first montage tho !

love the frame of mind and great shootin!

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

Party Pooper >:-P

i just took a poop yeah... :D

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

isn't this againt the coc?

well i'm just showing a video(probably my last video),i'm not trying to advertise myself or something...

Always loved Tristam ( as my title suggests )

Also when you record for montages try recording higher quality with shadowplay ( at least 40 ) , after all that shadowplay compression and then youtube's on top , and then you playing on low setting makes it look a bit low quality ( you can see it on the black bit when you aim down sight with the SRAW , the black around the circle goes toward brown )

Great first montage tho !

all the clips were 50 bit-rate 1080p,except 1 or 2 clips,when i rendered with full quality on sony vegas the file was 1.2GB( :o ),so i lowered the quality to 86% as suggested by jackfrags(then the video was 400MB),i assume youtube is the main factor to ruin the quality...

love the frame of mind and great shootin!

Never use the SRAW much...is it just pure luck?

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

No it's pure skill :D . It's the definition of skillshot . Altho some of those pilots sucked

On the contrary,a rpg\smaw is a dumbfire weapon,with the sraw you actually have to aim.

No it's pure skill :D . It's the definition of skillshot . Altho some of those pilots sucked

well hitting those who use the guided missiles is pretty easy  :lol: