Youtube 60 FPS!

Xebest

YouTube now has 60 FPS. Hurrah! 

EDIT: Apparently this was implemented a few months ago? This is news to me. Oh well I guess. No harm, no foul. 

250px-079Slowpoke.png

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

#pcmasterrace 

#PcMasterRaceBecouseNooneElseCanHandleMoreThan30FPS

That looks so damn smooth holy shit

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Repost.

Please search Google using "site:linustechtips.com" and your search query after that before posting a topic to see if it has been posted already.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

This means I can watch CS:GO videos and not instantly feel like vomiting. I am pleased. No! I am ecstatic! 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

i thought they added this a few months ago

They did, OP doesn't know how to use the internet to search for previous posts.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

They did, OP doesn't know how to use the internet to search for previous posts.

:(

AMD FX-8350 @4GHz / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / G.Skill RipJaw X 8GB 1866Mhz / Samsung 840 120GB SSD / Sapphire R9 270X Toxic / Corsair CX500 / Fractal Design Define R4 / Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue / Xiaomi  Piston 2.0 / Steelseries Sensei / LG G3 32GB

this is a repost

anyway, if you're having issues viewing the video at 60fps, use Chrome with the HTML5 player enabled, and use 1080p on the video

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

That's awesome :)

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

1. He is a new user and this implementation hasn't been across every video and not everyone knows about it. 

2. Stop being a back seat moderator. 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Is it available for every uploader now? I love it on Twitch and it would be amazing on YouTube too!

EDIT: OP probably meant that it's available for every uploader now. (I have no knowledge about this.)60fps was only available on some sample videos IIRC.

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

1. He is a new user and this implementation hasn't been across every video and not everyone knows about it. 

2. Stop being a back seat moderator. 

1. YouTube started implementation on 60fps videos a few months ago, it's pretty common knowledge.

2. Back-seat moderating is telling someone the topic they posted has already been posted on the forum and telling them how to effectively find previously posted threads?  That's just informing them for the next time they post.

1. YouTube started implementation on 60fps videos a few months ago, it's pretty common knowledge.

2. Back-seat moderating is telling someone the topic they posted has already been posted on the forum and telling them how to effectively find previously posted threads?  That's just informing them for the next time they post.

That is what the moderators said. People were complaining about it about a week ago and it was implemented into the CoC. One of the moderators just said to report and move on, not to mention it. 

2. Stop getting rustled jimmies. 

FTFY

(i kid if course, some scrubs do not understand my advanced humor)

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

This was a harsh way of informing OP though.

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

Looks great. Knowing that Youtube has become big and a lot of people watch it, gaming content in particular, I wonder if people will get used to 60fps and no longer find it weird. Could this be one of the things that eventually pushes all movies towards a 60fps standard? On the other hand, seems like the traditional media doesn't fully understand online content, so this might just end up being just a gimmick.

Paragon [ Intel i7 4770k @ 4.2GHz | 16GB @ 1866MHz Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 | ASUS Z87-Pro | Zotac AMP GTX 1080 Ti | Corsair H100i GTX | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD | 2 x Crucial M500 240GB SSDs | Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD | EVGA SuperNOVA 850W G2 | Corsair Carbide 300R ] (Backup Storage: Seagate Expansion 5TB USB3.0 HDD)

ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q }

FTFY

(i kid if course, some scrubs do not understand my advanced humor)

I am a scrub. Damn it all. 

That is what the moderators said. People were complaining about it about a week ago and it was implemented into the CoC. One of the moderators just said to report and move on, not to mention it. 

There's nothing in the CoC that says that, the only referral to reposting is in conjunction with reporting a topic that has been posted before.

This was a harsh way of informing OP though.

I linked to the original article about his topic and mentioned how to search for other topics posted on LTT before his next post.  How was that harsh?

#pcmasterrace 

#PcMasterRaceBecouseNooneElseCanHandleMoreThan30FPS

PS4 and XBONE, stop being an ignorant fanboy.

Wow I wish I could stream 1080@60p... Can't even get 730@30p :( Damn you Rural Canada!