Still Wating For Corsair RGB!

jedylan

Why the F**K are we still wating for the Corsair RGB! I have pre-ordered it the day pre-orders began and one week after the release date there are 0 in stock!

They made us wait for the whole summer, then they added the stupid logo then this! Im tired of wating!

Did they just produce 100 of them for some of the pre-orders then said we will wait to see what happens before we produce more?

And even tho almost 8000 of their clients signed a petition https://www.change.org/p/corsair-components-inc-keep-the-old-corsair-logo to keep the old logo, hey don't seem like they want to change back the logo. And the new logo ruined the mice more than the keyboard.

So WTF Corsair! 

I am almost embaressed to say I stil want ths keyboard and mice!

Pre-order culture is overrated. Just buy the thing when it's out... and you have it right then when you buy it... WOW!

Git Gud.

I already cancelled it but WE are still wating!

Why not just go to best buy and buy one....

And linus is right. everyone is overreacting like children always do when there's a change in something.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

You can get these guys on amazon right now, too. (all of them MX red, blue, brown) Both models, actually, whether you want the swords/tramp stamp or the boat logo.

Prime that shit and get it by next week.

Git Gud.

Does anybody even notice the logo while they are typing on the keyboard c'mon

You can get these guys on amazon right now, too. (all of them MX red, blue, brown) Both models, actually, whether you want the swords/tramp stamp or the boat logo.

Prime that shit and get it by next week.

Fail did not look at amazon because last time I ordered parts from them half were defect after a late shipping -_-

Does anybody even notice the logo while they are typing on the keyboard c'mon

Its not just the logo it is the mix of all these things I would not say anything if it was JUST the logo

So much rage over some christmas lights. ;)

Yah I know xD felt good to put it out 

if the logo bothers you THAT much, just print out another corsair logo, and put it on top, maybe with a bit of glue. problem solved.

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Why not just go to best buy and buy one....

And linus is right. everyone is overreacting like children always do when there's a change in something.

Not available in stores anywhere in my province "state" (I live in canada)

if the logo bothers you THAT much, just print out another corsair logo, and put it on top, maybe with a bit of glue. problem solved.

More difficult with the mouse

get a can of spray paint, and print and cut out a corsair logo, and put the old logo on yourself

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Don't like the logo? Don't buy it. Sign all the petitions you want but businesses have no reason to care if you're complaining AND buying. They offer the only RGB keyboard with Cherry switches right now, they can make its appearance and price whatever they want really, and people will still buy it. If you truly don't like it, just wait another 6 to 12 months or so for their exclusivity to be removed and competition start to roll in.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

is there a diffence between the corsair gaming k70s and the corsair vengence k70 rgbs??? i just bought the vengence k70 rgb thinking it was the gaming one (like a dumbass) but it looks all the same. and when downloading the software it shows up as corsair gaming. so is it just a brand name change or what.

P.S the soft was is an asshole.

is there a diffence between the corsair gaming k70s and the corsair vengence k70 rgbs??? i just bought the vengence k70 rgb thinking it was the gaming one (like a dumbass) but it looks all the same. and when downloading the software it shows up as corsair gaming. so is it just a brand name change or what.

P.S the soft was is an asshole.

Ehhhhh, the RGB supports millions of colours. That's the only difference. And you can create almost every single combo you can think of with the software.

Ehhhhh, the RGB supports millions of colours. That's the only difference. And you can create almost every single combo you can think of with the software.

ok thanks. now time to spend another 3 hours trying to figure out the software lol

ok thanks. now time to spend another 3 hours trying to figure out the software lol

Hehe, yeah, I heard it isn't easy to use. 

Check out on youtube, Corsair has uploaded some vids about the software and there are plenty of tutorials ;)