ENDED: The ✘ Lottery! This Month: Tomb Raider (2013)

Bleedman0xx
Go to solution Solved by yankeefeet,

This is a really cool idea!

Btw...I always asked myself how is lara craft all covered in mud and dirty...yet is his hair flawless

I guess this is my first (and only) entry ticket :P

The ✘ Lottery is now over! The winner is:

yankeefeet - Congratulations!

Welcome to The ✘ Lottery! I'll be doing one of these once a month, so look out for them!

This month; It's the "Tomb Raider (2013)" Lottery!

post-20169-0-94401400-1370233541.jpg

• "What is The ✘ Lottery and how is it different from The ✘ Giveaway?"

The ✘ Lottery is much like The ✘ Giveaway except for the following:

• The prize is a fairly new AAA caliber game.
  • Slightly higher difficulty to win.
  • Only once a month.

On with the show!

The winner of this month's lottery will receive a free Steam key of  Tomb Raider (2013). So enter now 'cause it won't last long!

It is very important that you read this entire post before you enter!

To the Reader:

• DO NOT post if you simply just want to thank me for my giveaways. If you'd like to show your support for my giveaways then simply click the "Like This" button on this post below. Please don't post if you don't intend to enter the lottery as it will hurt the chances of others who enter.
  • Just like my giveaways, I encourage you to post something that will make this thread an interesting one. You may post funny pictures, jokes or anything that comes to mind. This is not a requirement, instead it's simply to keep the thread interesting.

How to Enter:

• For every 50 posts you have in your post count (You can check for this stat in your profile.) you may make 1 (one) post in this thread. Each post will count as a "ticket" in this lottery. You can only have as many tickets as your post count allows.
  • ( For example; If you have 555 posts you will have 11 tickets that you can use. )
  • DO NOT spam the forum in order to accumulate tickets!

How to use your Tickets:

• You may only use up to 2 of your "tickets" per page in this thread. If you've already posted twice in a page then you must wait for a new page to be created before you may use more of your tickets.
  • Your posts (tickets) CAN NOT be touching. ( No double-posting. )

How to Win:

• The winner will be chosen completely at random. Like always, bring your good-luck charm!

Furthermore, if you gain more tickets by posting in the forums, you may use those too. You just have to comply with the 2 tickets per page stated above. There's no real limit on how many tickets you can have or use.

If any of the above has confused you, please don't hesitate to PM me and I will try to explain it the best way I can. Do not post your questions/concerns in this thread. :)

This month's lottery will last 50 hours from the date of this post.

Good luck!

post-20169-0-67816200-1370237267.jpg

post-20169-0-99212900-1370237268.jpg

Um okay, i have 69 tickets at 3450 posts, lol, I hope i win :D

post-7522-0-91808900-1370349751_thumb.pn

BTW, this is kind of a strange idea, every time someone posts they get closer to another ticket so in one night you could get like 50 more tickets. maybe i miss understood.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Im just going to count down on every one of my entries :D 67

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

Btw...I always asked myself how is lara craft all covered in mud and dirty...yet is his hair flawless

Yeah,she should enter shampoo commercial :D

this is a great way of giveaway

i have 4 more tickers.

AMD Athlon 64 x2 3600+ | Asus M2N68-AM SE2 | 3gb ddr2 | Orion 600w | Sapphire HD5570

This will be my first ticket :D shall go try and get some more! :P

CPU: i5 3570k                                 PSU: CX650 Corsair                 SSD: 128GB Samsung 840

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance     Case: Zalman Z11                    HDD: 500Gb Toshiba & 1TB Western Digital

MOBO: ASrock Extreme 4 Z77        GPU: GTX 770

Using my one ticket. and here I thought i've been semi active.

ok so here is my post :D

My mums a nurse :P

Hallo! Hope to win and good luck to everyone else here~

so here is number 2 of my ticket :P i am aloud 5 :D so 3 left

My dads a postman :P

Second Ticket!

13 left... I don't know what else to say, so EA?

EA.. the worst company everr.. I dont know why they dont just give up, and gift their entire business to another company..

CPU: i5 3570k                                 PSU: CX650 Corsair                 SSD: 128GB Samsung 840

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance     Case: Zalman Z11                    HDD: 500Gb Toshiba & 1TB Western Digital

MOBO: ASrock Extreme 4 Z77        GPU: GTX 770

This must be my second post. Let's do this Leeeeerooooooooooooy Jenkins!

Here is my one ticket hope I win!

Super OP AF Killer Retro Emulation PC 360 No Scope 420 Blaze It (Sorry I Couldn't Help It) Seriously Though This PC Is Overkill And Before You Ask It Does Play Crysis 1024x768 60 FPS

Intel Core Duo 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz // ASUS P5N-D // Zalman CNPS9500A Air Cooler // 4GB G.Skill @ 400MHz 5 5 5 31 23 // 2 Way SLI GeForce 9800 GTX+ // 32" SONY WEGA CRT TV 480i // Corsair TX750 // Seagate 3TB // Win XP 32Bit // Sony DVD RW // ANTEC Full Tower // Steel Series H Wireless // Logitech K520 Wireless Keyboard // Logitech M510 Wireless Mouse // Logitech G27 Racing Wheel // Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS // HORI Fight Stick Mini // 8Bitdo NES30 Pro / FC30 Pro / SNES30 / SFC30 Bluetooth Controllers

Future Upgrades The New 8Bitdo Wireless SNES Controller With Analog Sticks / 8Bitdo Bluetooth Arcade Fight Stick / Proper HD I Know This Machine Does Not Support 3 TB / Icy Dock 5.25 4 Bay HD Hot Swap Bay For More Seamless Multi Booting Want To Run At Least Win 95, Win XP, Win 7 

i7 3770k @ 4.5Ghz // ASUS Maximus V Formula // CM Hyper 212 EVO // 16GB G.Skill Sniper @ 2133MHz 9 11 10 28 // Crossfire Sapphire 7970 // 42" 4K 60Hz FreeSync WasabiMango IPS // Corsair AX860 // Samsung 1TB 840EVO // Seagate 3TB // Seagate Barracuda 160GB sata II // OCZ Vertex 3 90GB sata III // Win 10 64Bit // ASUS DVD RW // 2 Corsair AF 120 // 2 Corsair SP 120 // 2 xigmatek 120 // Corsair 760t white flavor // NZXT HUE+ RGB Controller // Sennheiser G4me Zero // Steel Series H // Corsair M95 // Corsair K95 // 3 Xbox 360 Controllers // Dolphin Bar // Wii U Mote // Leap Motion Plus // Logitech G27 Racing Wheel // Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS // HORI Fight Stick Mini // 8Bitdo NES30 Pro / FC30 Pro / SNES30 / SFC30 Bluetooth Controllers

Future Upgrades 1080Ti or Vega RX64 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/16900-nothing-special/