Beats sues headphone startup CEO

Tech_Dreamer

3031275-inline-i-overear-studio-matte-wh

Beats, Now owned by apple has filed a lawsuit for reason that ROAM CEO Steven Lamar has misrepresented himself as a co-founder of beats headphones , The issue arrised when the guy demanded royalties (ie extra loyalties) & You know apple , they filed a lawsuit against him..

Apple company claims that Lamar "deliberately misrepresented" his involvement in its early days. He didn't have an ownership role in the company, Beats says, and Jibe Audio (which Lamar once ran) reportedly wasn't responsible for any aspects of its initial headphone designs.

Links..

http://www.scribd.com/doc/241400798/Beats-Complaint-Against-Steven-Lamar

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/apples-beats-electronics-suing-steven-lamar-for-misrepresenting-himself-as-cofounder-9766819.html

What do you guys think? POst your rants & commnets down belowwww......

Details separate people.

lolrekt

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

What a figurehead

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

who would want to associate with a shit headphone brand like Beats?! :S i would deny ANY involvement in the making of beats, even if i would get paid

You're blinded by your knowledge of the quality of the product while the normal world sees Beats as a hugely successful and profitable brand. 

Why should you back my startup? I was a co-founder of an incredibly successful product/company. 

BS. You (or anyone for that matter) would do anything for the right amount of money!

Enthusiasts are willing to pay a lot for good audio quality. Appeal to that market. 

who would want to associate with a shit headphone brand like Beats?! :S i would deny ANY involvement in the making of beats, even if i would get paid

really...? you'd turn down millions of dollars just to not be associated with headphones that most of the public thinks is the sh*t?

this is almost as bad as all the "I'm over GTA5" posts...

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

I would love to see it come out that he actually was, and apple doesn't want to pay royalties, and he gets awarded a fuck ton of money, apples money, which is the best kind of money because they don't want anyone to have it other than them (which is true for everyone I guess)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I would love to see it come out that he actually was, and apple doesn't want to pay royalties, and he gets awarded a fuck ton of money, apples money, which is the best kind of money because they don't want anyone to have it other than them (which is true for everyone I guess)

Did Kane Kramer ever get any money? 

Did Kane Kramer ever get any money? 

No idea, wiki'd who that was, still no idea.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

No idea, wiki'd who that was, still no idea.

He invented the tech behind the ipod. Apple didn't recognize his existence publicly until a court case much later when they named him the "father" of the ipod. He ended up having to sell his house and move into an apartment last I heard

He invented the tech behind the ipod. Apple didn't recognize his existence publicly until a court case much later when they named him the "father" of the ipod. He ended up having to sell his house and move into an apartment last I heard

Seriously? Thanks for sharing, that's messed up. All companies likely have done shady stuff in the past, but things like this are particularly annoying.

Tea, Metal, and poorly written code.