Best headsets with attached mic?

rafalpl1

Hi guys,

I'm looking for some good headsets at the moment with a attached (or hidden) microphone because I would also like to use it for listening to music when I'm on the bus etc.

The ones that interested me the most are (based on the design):

- Asus Orion Pro

- Thermaltake eSports Level 10m

Razer Kraken 7.1 also gets good reviews, but I don't like the fact that it's black-green, whereas my PC, keyboard, mouse-pad and display are black-red.

I know that Corsair makes great headsets, but their microphone is too visible, I think.

Do you know any more good headsets with proper attached (or hidden) microphone and great sound quality? 

Kingston HyperX cloud

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

^ HyperX Cloud

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

HyperX Cloud is excellent for the price, really comfortable, great sound and the mic isn't bad either.

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

HyperX Cloud, Audio-technica's line-up of gaming headphones, and I'd say Beyerdynamic's MMX300.

Steelseries 9Hs aren't sold anywhere in my country, Poland, at least at the moment :/

4 opinons for the HyperX Cloud and they also match the design requirements, which is awesome!

Hi guys,

I'm looking for some good headsets at the moment with a attached (or hidden) microphone because I would also like to use it for listening to music when I'm on the bus etc.

The ones that interested me the most are (based on the design):

- Asus Orion Pro

- Thermaltake eSports Level 10m

Razer Kraken 7.1 also gets good reviews, but I don't like the fact that it's black-green, whereas my PC, keyboard, mouse-pad and display are black-red.

I know that Corsair makes great headsets, but their microphone is too visible, I think.

Do you know any more good headsets with proper attached (or hidden) microphone and great sound quality? 

first off what is your budget and currency

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

My budget is around 350-470zl, which is around 100USD-140USD.