What do fanboys sound like?

brownninja97

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

And people dont start a flamewar.

If only it was that easy.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

PFFFFF who cares, CLEARLY mandarin is superior in every way, idiot fan boys all of ya!

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence... unless there happens to be someone standing there eyeing your grass, then yours is greener.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

They sound like: Aah....Yea.....i wanna make babies....yes!!! Oh my god....Oh my god...yes....! Holy..yes, yes! Harder, faster, deeeeper!! 

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

fanboys show you all the good stuff about their product and the bad stuff about the competitors. moderate people show the reasons you might want one over the other and vice versa.

I'd totally get a larger 5S (don't like the 6's rounded edges) if I had two phones, but i require the ease of modding android in my day to day life, and only need/can afford one phone.

That fruit looked small! are they giants?

Fanboys are ok, they move the market and increase competition; however I don't want to hang out with them.

intel is just super overated you can get better price and performance with a amd chip its just so much better if you dont like amd go to hell. LOL im jk I do like amd though but im not ignorant intel is much better in the high end :P

Project black out: cpu: athlon x4 750k @4.7ghz, Mobo: asrock fm2+ a55 vg3+, ram: 1x 8gb hyperx 1866mhz, video card: 1x saphire radeon r9 270x, Storage: 1tb hdd ssd in the future,  cooling: 2 noctua 120mm fans 1 on rad one front intake.

I'm sure that Kotaku article was both informative and entertaining. 9.5/10 would read again. If you enjoyed this positive feedback, be sure to support me on Patreon.