Triple 21:9 monitor for gaming?

N00BYSL4Y3R

Been looking for the LG 34UC97 and stumble to this picture:

lg-34uc97-ultrawide-monitor_story.jpg

Ive been wondering if games can work well in a setup like that? If I have the GPU power of course..

I know regular triple 16:9 work ok but I didnt see any triple ultrawide 21:9 monitor setup in gaming and how it perform yet? What kind of problem can we have with that? except gpu power..

what do you think guys?

Some games support it and I think it was AMD that showed 12k gaming so yeah, it should be fine.

how many games actually support triple displays anyhow? i havent seen a single one that doesnt stretch the picture on the sides...

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

I don't think many games will support it natively. The support for 3x1080p isn't brilliant right now, let alone 3 21:9 monitors. 

Also, there's not really a GPU setup that will do very well with this. 3x 1440p monitors is extremely taxing, but you're going to be running even higher than that. 10320x1440 is an insane resolution. 

I don't think many games will support it natively. The support for 3x1080p isn't brilliant right now, let alone 3 21:9 monitors. 

Also, there's not really a GPU setup that will do very well with this. 3x 1440p monitors is extremely taxing, but you're going to be running even higher than that. 10320x1440 is an insane resolution. 

You also forgot to mention that support for only 1 display with 21:9 aspect ratio isn't supported in every game, so yeah this kind of setup is not really for gaming, for productivity however it could be good, if it wasn't for the 2,5m width of the 3 monitors next to each other :P

Anyway however unpractical it might be I think it would be nice to have such screens but only if it's for free.

That French guy who lives in the Netherlands and speaks German.