American (Los Angeles) diet: Will my asian GF starve to death?

a_block_of_wood

I've found that being hungry usually gets rid of most of your pickiness when it comes to food, I'm sure she'll adapt...eventually

-------

Current Rig

-------

I've found that being hungry usually gets rid of most of your pickiness when it comes to food, I'm sure she'll adapt...eventually

Greatest way to make you realize that some food wasn't that bad in the first place.

Take all the good things and put them in a pile = American food. What's not to love?

Do some cooking leassons together, i know its sounds stupid but I think in terms of food and what you eat, i think you should do it together, thats how i supported a dutch (ex)girl who only liked dutch food (shitefood, there is no taste in dutchfood).

She learned some cooking skills but now she loves to put anything in her mouth in food, gentlemen.

Hi all. I have a question for any Americans reading this topic. First of all, my gf was given an opportunity to attend a job training in the USA (Los Angeles). It was a great career opportunity and I encourage her to give it a go, but she was reluctant because it requires months of training there.

What she doesn't eat:

• All red meat. No pork no beef no mutton. 
  • Chicken that's not breast meat. So no drumstick or wings.
  • All animal skins (chicken skin and fish skin mainly, since she won't touch red meat)
  • All uncooked food, veggies included, so no salad
  • All dairy product, so no cheese no milk
  • Mayonnaise, from my understanding a lot of american food has mayonnaise based sauce?
  • Any food that's mainly taste sweet. She eats sour/spicy/salty kind of food.
  • Onion, leek, chives, scallion. She picked them all out from the dish before eating.

What she need daily:

• Her specific brand of chocolate drink, I guess it's possible to find it there.
  • One serving of rice, but she can't even cook rice, even with a rice cooker.
  • Specific kind of veggies, depends on mood, usually spicy, sometime with oyster sauce.

Other strange cravings

• McDonald's french fries, chicken nugget. I guess no problem here but she can't eat that few months straight  :unsure:

Does she eats anything else than McDonalds fries and nuggets with rice?

The top of the list basically excludes... everything

Tell her to find a Malaysian restaurant, talk to the people in whatever language Malaysia uses and she can basically ask them to make whatever she wants. I've found chinese/japanese/indian/whatever places to be hugely accommodating for chinese/japanese/indian/whatever people and have tons of off menu items.

Also, send her abroad anyway, she'll figure it out. She's not going to die. Might expand her Horizons and learn a few things. Coddling her doesn't help anyone. And if she turns down a huge opportunity because she's a picky eater and that's more important than her job and future? Run away dude, run away as fast as you can.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Pfft pasta and rice aren't hard to cook teach her to stop being lazy

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

It seems that your girl friend is soon going to die of hunger. I will be there just to give you some roses and stuff. Don't you worry, OK?