What CS GO Knife ?

TheRoss0411

10 is cheap. 50 is not, this is not a Star Citizen Space ship..................actually...go buy him that instead!

I already have a star citizen ship

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

What looks the best ?

Scorched

Urban Masked

Blue Steel (This one looks nice)

or

Normal

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

Checked the OP's profile and he's 14 years old.

Definitely get a CS:GO knife, best way to spend money e v e r.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

What would they be jealous of...

Not having a knife. If the guy wants to buy a knife let him.. He obviously enjoys the game enough to even think about buying one.

What looks the best ?

Scorched

Urban Masked

Blue Steel (This one looks nice)

or

Normal

I'd go for blue steel if those are your only choices.

Checked the OP's profile and he's 14 years old.

Definitely get a CS:GO knife, best way to spend money e v e r.

I make a decent bit of money and i don't really have much else to buy (especially for the price) and i really enjoy the game

So it is the best way to spend my money

I make a decent bit of money and i don't really have much else to buy (especially for the price) and i really enjoy the game

Exactly what I said! If you were a little bit older, booze and women would be the way to spend money (even though you mentioned you got steam gift cards, I guess one can always sell'em).

If I were you, I'd just save them for when you really need or buy some cool games. But, well, I've myself spent a few dollars with DotA2 items so I guess I know the feeling.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

Not having a knife. If the guy wants to buy a knife let him.. He obviously enjoys the game enough to even think about buying one.

That doesn't any sense.

Not really, when a new Counter-Strike comes out it will be worthless and it also has no benefit. It won't make you knife fight better or make you look cooler. It'll just make you look like a guy who spends tons of money on in-game items. I've gotten a knife from a case before. Sold it for $60 and bought Wolfenstein: The New Order. Now instead of a worthless knife I have another game that I got to enjoy playing.

Not really, when a new Counter-Strike comes out it will be worthless and it also has no benefit. It won't make you knife fight better or make you look cooler. It'll just make you look like a guy who spends tons of money on in-game items. I've gotten a knife from a case before. Sold it for $60 and bought Wolfenstein: The New Order. Now instead of a worthless knife I have another game that I got to enjoy playing.

I couldn't care less, i want a knife

That doesn't any sense.

Huh?  He wants a knife.. Let him be .

Huh?  He wants a knife.. Let him be .

You said they would be jealous of not having a knife. Anyone can buy one they aren't special $80 really isn't all that much.

I couldn't care less, i want a knife

Enjoy your waste of money than buddy no one will be impressed.

Especially with the ugliest of them all, the gut knife.

You said they would be jealous of not having a knife. Anyone can buy one they aren't special $80 really isn't all that much.

Then why do you care so much? He wants a knife. He's asking what one he should buy. Not if he should or not. And you guys come in and tell him its a waste of money.,. Well maybe you should worry about your own money. I have friends with over  $4000 in cs go items and others who spend tons on games like world of tanks and its there money.. I dont tell them what to do with there money .