Triple monitor question?

MikeytheSpartan1

Ok, so I have a Samsung 2494SW 24" 1080p LCD monitor right now. As long as they have the same specs, can I buy two different monitors to put on either side and it would look ok??

Thanks

-snip-

Waaaait, do you mean surround for 5760x1080 or similar?

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

From a software perspective, make sure the other monitors are the same resolution. While you can use monitors with different resolutions, it looks a little weird when widows change sized as you drag them between different monitors.

From a hardware perspective, using monitors with thin bezels generally makes things look nicer. Also of all three are the same make and model (and size) it helps with how the whole setup looks overall. Although it won't look too bad if your outer monitors are a different model to your middle one

My PC:

4670k      GTX 760 ACX      CoolerMaster Hyper 412s      Fractal Design Node 804      G1 Sniper M5      Corsair RM 650      WD Red 1TB     Samsung 840 Evo 120GB

So long as it's the same resolution it'll be fine? Just strange sized monitors ruin it.