beating cops ?!

fnixha

Pretty sure that's when you get out the tazer.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I agree with what the police did, but i didin't see what happened before....the fight.

Well, without any context it's hard to say if he deserved it. Still, punching a cop and hitting him while he's down? He fucked up.

Stupid Cunts R Stupid.

Common Sense SHOULD Prevail, NOPE.

"Repeated Stupidity"

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

seen this too, but its out of context, like since they are on video they probably have been arrested now  

The kid was asking for a fight, but since you don't see the build up, it may or may not have been justified in him so aggressive. 

Regardless, no assumptions should be made in defense of either party in that video as you don't know the basis of how it escalated to that final confrontation. 

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

watching this just dont know what to say, sometimes they abuse their power really but punching them....

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=4667542824005&set=vb.1756613774&type=2&theater

Not all police abuse their power. The majority of them are honestly nice people and want to protect their community, but like any group of people, there's always those few that give the group a bad name. 

What happened in that video is absurd. The kid in the purple shirt can be charged with assaulting an officer and resisting an arrest. He should be in jail for breaking the law. None of this would have happened in the first place if he didn't start harassing the officers.

COMIC SANS

the guys were skating or something and they got asked by the security guys (these are not cops) to skate somewhere else because it's private property and they started having a big mouth and shit

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

Ew. Facebook. Do you have a YouTube link by any chance?

This^

So many things I could write here... things like this.

the guys were skating or something and they got asked by the security guys (these are not cops) to skate somewhere else because it's private property and they started having a big mouth and shit

Oh.. so its the same as every other skateboarders get agro video.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Mall cops.

since im not from murica didnt know that, they look like cops..

.. and my name is spelled f n i ((xh) like G) a

Oh.. so its the same as every other skateboarders get agro video.

im from murica neither but you can also see it by there gear

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

I didn't see any weapons on them, massive amount of keys imply shop access, he radios for real police to be called at 0:16 or so.

So cringeworthy.

I didn't see any weapons on them, massive amount of keys imply shop access, he radios for real police to be called at 0:16 or so.

yeah i edited my first post

.. and my name is spelled f n i ((xh) like G) a

Stupid kids should be taught a lesson since their parents clearly failed at bringing them up.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).