Where can I find Alphacool Nexxxos Monsta and UT60

Pelikan

Hey everyone,

Im trying to find the Alphacool Nexxxos Monsta 240mm and UT60 280mm. I cant find any Canadian retailers other than NCIX and they are backordered for 6 weeks plus. Is there any other Canadian retailers youd suggest? Or better yet maybe Other Rads? I love the idea of front mounting an 80mm 240mm Monsta in my 350D micro X99 build and a UT60 280MM on the top with the fans externally mounted with a custom Fan cover/grill to keep it clean!

Ive tried DAZMODE.. No dice

Newegg.. Nothing

CC... Nope

NCIX... 6 week backorder

Need these in 2 weeks time

post-143476-0-68457000-1411859259.jpg

post-143476-0-34651000-1411859264.jpg

Just to let you know there is a high chance of import tax i got taxed when i ordered some stuff off performancepc

Thanks guys!, Checking it out now!!

CPU:i7 4770k @ 4.2Ghz |Cooler: Corsair H100i | RAM:16GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1600MHz |Motherboard:ASUS Maximus VI Impact | GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 780 OC | SSD:Samsung 840 Evo | HDD:2TB Seagate Barracuda |PSU: Corsair CS750M 80 Plus Gold | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy

Im thinking with settling for EK brand Rads from DAZMODE. They are still 65mm and 55mm thick. FPI is slightly higher to on the EK Rads. They seem to have all of eks stuff in stock. the RES, Pump, Rads etc

I've gone ahead and ordered Daz modes darkside rads. They were perfect size and perfect price. And hey. Let's support the locals man!