Going for SLI with my GTX 780 Reference, Which card do you think would look best?

Rorgash

Ok, yes i know this is 100% subjective, so what i want to know is which card you would SLI with a 780 reference cooler card simply by what you think would look best beside each other.

Again this is for LOOKS only, not performance.

So when posting what card you would get, please also tell us WHY you think it would look the best :)

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

Another ref card, because "GEFORCE" logos? :D 

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Either a second reference card or the EVGA SC w/ ACX (best looking after market cooler for the GTX 780(ti) IMO).

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

A EVGA ACX cooler would at least keep the kinda industrial look but I'd go reference for that 2nd card aswell. Because symmetry.

who cares...

Reference, unless you want something that looks like a patch work machine then go Asus Direct CUII But take note that it will only run as fast as your reference card.  :P

"I take my spirit and I smash my mirrors,
And now the whole world is here for me to see,
Now I'm searching for my love to be."
-Jimi Hendrix, Room Full of Mirrors

yea, was leaning in the way of another reference, but then i thought, maybe a MSI Lightening card, so if i play a game that doesnt support SLI it will run on a better card, then now im wondering what to do since the EVGA 980 only costs 705$ (not that much for us here, the $ is just really weak and we earn a LOT more here)  while a 780 costs 456$ tho i just saw that ZOTAC just had their price crash down to 373$ which is about 86$ cheaper than any reference cooler design.

that made the decision harder :(

fucking thing is selling out EVERYWHERE... cant be found in Sweden anymore, might have to go with the Zotac card, which looks great and should fit in , also quite a bit cheaper :/