asus customer service

themaniac

so i was going to get the evga sc acx but then i was looking at the asus stix both 970's and now i want the strix because it looks amazing so how good is asus customer service compared to evga

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Total SHIT, it's not the best one ever, but Why would you need the Support?

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

absolutely not, there is a reason someone wants to know how the customer service is before buying. If we know why, then it's more easy to answer my friend....or not.

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

absolutely not, there is a reason someone wants to know how the customer service is before buying. If we know why, then it's more easy to answer my friend....or not.

The reason is they want to be helped in case of a problem -_-

Derp :P

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

No

The reason is they want to be helped in case of a problem -_-

Derp :P

No shit!! Really??

Some people have something in mind they wanna do with their materiels and therefore, know in advance, they will need the customer service if something goes wrong. In this case, it can be valuable to know in advance. But I guess my intelligence is way over you guys, as it seems, you will never understand me (joke ok, JOKE!)

The EGVA SC ACX has a higher base and boost clock than the ASUS Strix and is cheaper so why would you buy the Strix anyway?

My Rig!

Case: Corsair Obsidian 650D, Mobo: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming, CPU: Intel Core i7 4770K (OC'd to 4.2Ghz), RAM: 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 2400Mhz, GFX: 2 x Gigabyte GTX770 OC Windforce in SLI, CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i with Corsair SP120 Quiet edition fans, SSD: 2 x 256Gb Samsung 840 Pro in Raid 0, Storage: 2Tb WD Caviar Black, PSU: Corsair AX760i, Monitor: Benq XL2024T Keyboard: Corsair K70, Mouse: Razer Taipan

No

No shit!! Really??

Some people have something in mind they wanna do with their materiels and therefore, know in advance, they will need the customer service if something goes wrong. In this case, it can be valuable to know in advance. But I guess my intelligence is way over you guys, as it seems, you will never understand me (joke ok, JOKE!)

Well dry humour goes over your head a little bit huh? :3

I must be way too clever for you!  :P

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Well dry humour goes over your head a little bit huh? :3

I must be way too clever for you!  :P

I think so :)

It's not bad at all. You won't run into any problems, and if you do you can just come to this forum and we will help you fix it.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

The EGVA SC ACX has a higher base and boost clock than the ASUS Strix and is cheaper so why would you buy the Strix anyway?

Because the strix is quieter, looks better, and both are the same GPU so they will overclock the same. Factory overclocks don't matter. They are just marketing for people like you ;)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

If you want to know what asus support is like:

We had 3 asus products which broke down under the warranty time, however.. all of the times u have to pay for research ( 70 euros ) and repair cost.. Fuk asus bro!! Never buy asus!

It's not bad at all. You won't run into any problems, and if you do you can just come to this forum and we will help you fix it.

ok thanks

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

ok thanks

np

and also if something does go really wrong (like a defective card or something) they will accept your RMA for sure.

But personally I've never had a problem with ASUS products in the past, or needed to RMA anything.

Spoiler

np

and also if something does go really wrong (like a defective card or something) they will accept your RMA for sure.

But personally I've never had a problem with ASUS products in the past, or needed to RMA anything.

ok thanks again

Spoiler

Just think of this great community forum as your customer support. It offers unlimited warranty and customer support 24/7. :D

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Just think of this great community forum as your customer support. It offers unlimited warranty and customer support 24/7. :D

yeah but what if it beyond repair then i have to rma

Spoiler

If you want to know what asus support is like:

We had 3 asus products which broke down under the warranty time, however.. all of the times u have to pay for research ( 70 euros ) and repair cost.. Fuk asus bro!! Never buy asus!

was it three asus products that broke all at once? what actually happened? 

I ask because I generally lean toward buying asus products, both personal and business, and have never had to RMA directly with them, but I also have zero patience for garbage warranty service and don't have a problem tossing them under the bus if I have enough reason.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

yeah but what if it beyond repair then i have to rma

I's be half facetious. I know you need good manufacturer customer service and for that I would highly recommend EVGA for that. ;)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

I's be half facetious. I know you need good manufacturer customer service and for that I would highly recommend EVGA for that. ;)

well i just wanted to know if asus had good customer service some said they did and others said otherwise 

Spoiler