Raijintek destroys all AIOs on their first try? Do we have a new champion?

brownninja97

Anyone link me benchmark comparisons to other AIO's? Can't seem to find any.

this thread gets necroed far too often(ly)

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I can only give you some numbers from previous coolers i've had with the same CPU and OC.   Right now the triton idles around 23 depending on ambient,  Load is around 42-44  again depending on ambient.   My H100i had 28/49 max, and an old Antec Kuhler 620 did 28/54

This thing looks nice, plus I'ma sucker for anything with LED lol! I'm due for a RAD upgrade from my H50, and I will have to add this to my list of possibles.

Main Rig "Rocinante" - Ryzen 9 5900X, EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 Ultra Gaming, 32GB 3600MHz DDR4

Anyone link me benchmark comparisons to other AIO's? Can't seem to find any.

http://www.kitguru.net/components/cooling/henry-butt/raijintek-triton-aio-liquid-cpu-cooler-review/ It smashes all but 1 in the competition.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

Is it in the US? I really love the look, and if the price is right, I'm getting a blue one. Assuming you pick the LED color.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Is it in the US? I really love the look, and if the price is right, I'm getting a blue one. Assuming you pick the LED color.

i believe it is http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA66Z29F0630

Im sure other places in the us sell it as well.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

NCIX and newegg carry them.   And you modify the color by opening the block fill port and dropping drops in

• 1 month later...

Linus please do a review on this cooler, k thanks bye.

|| MOBO: ASUS - X99 A || CPU: INTEL I7-5820K 3.3 GHZ OC'D TO 4.5 GHZ 1.250 VOLTS ||

|| GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 970 FTW ACX 2.0 4GB || RAM: ADATA XPG Z1 4GB DDR4 2400 MHZ ||

|| PSU:  EVGA SUPERNOVA NEX750B 750WATT || OS: WINDOWS 8.1 64-BIT ||

This cooler is freakin awesome and so cheap. Pretty unique for that price of max. 80€ in europe.

Corsair can hide behind that prices! I swear. I don't know any 240mm rad + pump + fans for such a price in my country.

9 of 10 voices in my mind say I'm crazy. The tenth hums the melody of Tetris.

This cooler is freakin awesome and so cheap. Pretty unique for that price of max. 80€ in europe.

Corsair can hide behind that prices! I swear. I don't know any 240mm rad + pump + fans for such a price in my country.

please refrain from thread necroing. It is really irritating to see a thread from September at the top of the News section.

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

Only 70quid for dual fan all in one. And 5 colour options.

My penis can only erect so much :)

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

the reason why people keep necro bumping is because they still wait for @LinusTech to review it.

also i haven't seen mentioned that the cooler is also available as a core version without the fans for people who want to switch them anyways adding another money saving point.

Copper water block and aluminum radiator, I was pretty sure those two metals don't play well together. Won't this have some crazy corrosion?

its probably just copper cored

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

no one worried about the possible (eventual) algae growth?

Only 70quid for dual fan all in one. And 5 colour options.

My penis can only erect so much :)

its probably just copper cored

the reason why people keep necro bumping is because they still wait for @LinusTech to review it.

Bumping threads that are over a month old is still against Code of Conduct. http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/95599-linus-tech-tips-forum-code-of-conduct/

Posts about Linus reviewing it can be made in a new thread, or by communication directly with Linus himself, either through PM to him or another LMG member, or by methods such as Twitter.

"Rawr XD"

nope since you can both see it most AIOs are completely black so you cant even see if something is wrong. and change the water when it happens also most AIOs use a aluminium rad and copper block combination. as far as i know only swiftech uses both copper block and rad.

Bumping threads that are over a month old is still against Code of Conduct. http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/95599-linus-tech-tips-forum-code-of-conduct/

Posts about Linus reviewing it can be made in a new thread, or by communication directly with Linus himself, either through PM to him or another LMG member, or by methods such as Twitter.

Then stop it was dying again.

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress