Corsair 450D(mid tower) or Enthoo pro (Full Tower)

I can't decide what case i should get!

I really like the Enthoo pro  but it only comes in full tower, i don't dislike that but I dont think I need the extra room considering the components I'm planning to put in ( http://pcpartpicker.com/p/NskZWZ )

Corsair 450D.     http://goo.gl/X2RLBS    $176 down to --> $120

I like the materials, the design is simple and functional it also seems to be very solid.

Really, the only downside i can see is that it only has two 3.0 usb ports at the front.

It comes with  two 140mm fans at the front and 120mm at the back

Enthoo pro.       http://goo.gl/2RA00c      $120 down to -->$110(white)

http://goo.gl/s5I7Vc                                   $142 (black)

I really like the Entho design, it includes 1x200mm fan in front and 1x140mm fan in the rear

and the only "down side" its that it is bigger..

the extra room offers any other advantage besides expandability?

feel free to leave any comments 

Ignore Amazon "Savings". They inflate the base price so they can say the normal price is actually 40% off. $120 is normal if not expensive for the 450D. The White Enthoo Pro was $110 to begin with. The Enthoo is also a definitively better case.

Id go with the Pro, Unless you wont drive yourself insane with stained aluminum; Then go with the 450D

The front of the 450D can easily be stained too (Just saying)

Life.exe is missing

I personally dislike the Enthoo line... They look ugly, and I don't get the hype for it... 

But it's up to you. I would in this scenario go with the Enthoo, because I don'y like mid tower for my desktop's.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

The front of the 450D can easily be stained too (Just saying)

The Pro has a plastic front panel with a brushed aluminium aesthetic. It doesn't stain like Aluminium. And I think TankSlayer was saying go with the Enthoo unless you're ok with aluminium front panels, in which case you can get the 450D.

While I'm a huge fan of my 450D, honestly if you don't mind the larger case I'd go with the enthoo pro.  Its a better all-around case imo, and is beaten by the 450D only in places like aesthetics (subjective) and size.  The build quality of the obsidians, while still good, is not what it used to be, and will be pretty much equal to the pro.

tl;dr get the enthoo if you dont mind the size

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

I was actually considering the 450D for my current system since I really liked the look of that case. However, for what I had planned for the future and the fan layout I wanted, the 450D would have been cramped and somewhat limited my choice in PSUs (based on length).

Then the Enthoo Pro was released and essentially addressed my concerns with space. Since you seem to be concerned about the overall size of the Pro being too large, let me say this: In person the Pro is deceptively small...that is to say that even though it is considered a full tower, it really is not that much larger than the bigger mid towers on the market. To me, the Pro's size doesn't dominate my desk area like I would imagine a Primo or 750D would.

Keep in mind that with the PSU stealth cover in place, the standard components of an ATX motherboad, single GPU, and air or AIO liquid cooler will fill up the space quite nicely. It definitely will not suffer from empty space syndrome like if you were to assemble the components you have chosen in a 900D.

Additionally, the overall value of the Pro is just superior with the features it offers for essentially the same price as the 450D. The modularity and modding potential, the airflow, the included fan hub, the array of cable management accessories along with a little tool box for the excess screws - all point to much more compelling value.

Subjectively, I really like the look of the Pro as well. Personally, I even think it looks better than the 450D.

Mainboard ASUS Maximus VII Hero | CPU i5-4690K @ 4.7GHz | RAM Corsair Vengeance Pro 2x4GB | Storage Kingston V300 SSD 240GB & 120GB, WD Black 1TB HDD | GPU EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0

PSU EVGA Supernova 850W G2 | Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro | Cooling XSPC Raystorm 750 AX240 watercooling kit / additional 2 x 140mm Bitfenix Spectre Pro Blue LED fans, 1 Cooler Master R4-L2R 120mm fan

Enthoo Pro

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

I like the 450D and I recently ordered one, but if you can get an Enthoo series case get it!

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p