Brands For Rads

Which company makes the best rads? Did you have good experience with them? Please comment it below!

Alphacool, EKWB, Koolance, XSPC, Comment another one if you have it, and comment if there's multiple choice (which I forgot to put), and if it doesn't matter.

I'm going to pick a 480mm rad for my PCPP dream build. :)

All of those brands produce fantastic rads. I prefer the look of the XSPC rads but it is mostly personal preference. 

All are great. Just make sure you pick one that has the fin density and thickness that you want, since they vary in fpi.

Then just pick whatever you like for the looks.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Everyone is choosing Alphacool. JayzTwoCents uses it too.

This one is going into my build plan.

They all perform well for the price that you pay for them. Ive got Alphacool rads in my system. I chose them for there all copper construction, low fin density so i can run lower rpm fans and still get great performance, their look and the fact that they have multiple inltets and outlets plus a drain/bleed port on the larger thicknesses or rads. Makes draining my system so much easier.  

Corsair 750D | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | FX 9590 | Kingston HyperX 16GB@1866MHz | MSI R9 290X Lightning | Seasonic 1050W Platinum | 2x WD 3TB Green HDD | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD | Crucial 512GB SSD 

Alphacool XT45 360mm | Alphacool Monsta 280mm | Silverstone AP121 | Silverstone AP141 | EK Supremacy Elite | EK ASUS C5F-Z | EK R9-290X Lightning | EK 3/8-1/2 Nickel | XSPC D5 Acrylic Tank | Primochill 3/8-1/2