a quick survey about tea and coffee. awesome poll inside.

ShiverMePenguins

I'm doing the survey above because I recently started a new business (selling and distributing gourmet coffee and tea nationally and internationally), and would also like to take a poll online to compound ones I've done in person.

In no way am I advertising any products I sell or own, what I am doing is simply conducting a survey. However if you are interested (and it's not against forum rules) then please email me if this survey peaked your interest.

Thanks for participating, I truly appreciate it.

I drink coffee almost daily and voting gives me error...

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

I drink coffee almost daily and voting gives me error...

sorry, that is possibly because i was still managing it. could y;ou please try again?

and coffee is so amazing. :D

I drink black coffee a lot same with tea.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

"You must cast your vote in each question of the poll."

But I like coffee so I can't vote on that: "If you don't like coffee, is it for any of these following reasons"

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

I drink black coffee a lot same with tea.

"You must cast your vote in each question of the poll."

But I like coffee so I can't vote on that: "If you don't like coffee, is it for any of these following reasons"

fixed. added i love coffee option :) thanks Jozi for letting me know.

I drink both, normally on alternating days to prevent 'caffeine addiction headache withdrawal' from getting to me, you may want to tighten up on the grammar a little and add a 'I like coffee' option to the third section.

Edit: NVM it's been added

fixed. added i love coffee option :) thanks Jozi for letting me know.

No problem (Your vote has been added). I drink my coffee with milk or cream and no sugar :P

I drink both, normally on alternating days to prevent 'caffeine addiction headache withdrawal' from getting to me, you may want to tighten up on the grammar a little and add a 'I like coffee' option to the third section.

Edit: NVM it's been added

thanks for the input :) . I do not know how it can be added to the poll as a question, but with this coffee you won't suffer from caffeine withdrawls. the herbs inside the coffee interact more quickly with the body, so any caffeine left over from the manufacturing process is not absorbed into the body :)

Where is the i " love coffee and tea " option :(

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

thanks for the input :) . I do not know how it can be added to the poll as a question, but with this coffee you won't suffer from caffeine withdrawls. the herbs inside the coffee interact more quickly with the body, so any caffeine left over from the manufacturing process is not absorbed into the body :)

Wow that sounds awesome! I used to drink coffee everyday (I just turned 17) until i stopped one day and got massive headaches, started drinking less & staggering coffee intakes ever since. This organic coffee thing sounds interesting  :D

Where is the i " love coffee and tea " option :(

omg how could i forget? added to the options :D

Can't beat a bit of Scottish blend!

Scottish+Blend.JPG

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Can't beat a bit of Scottish blend!

*image removed

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!

PFF!

Come over here and have a mug and then tell me it's not awesome!

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

PFF!

Come over here and have a mug and then tell me it's not awesome!

i have :P i've been to Scotland before. It is amazing. what i'm saying is i have a competing option. you willing to try it out and let me know your honest opinion?

I have no idea what those coffee brands were that I drank while I was in usa and canada, but they tasted so weird (peanuts). Not bad tasting, but definitely weird.

i have :P i've been to Scotland before. It is amazing. what i'm saying is i have a competing option. you willing to try it out and let me know your honest opinion?

If i can get it nearby! Just so long as it's not coffee. I get sick when i drink that :(

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Tea/coffee is disgusting, taste's horrible, I'd rather just have the milk....

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

I have no idea what those coffee brands were that I drank while I was in usa and canada, but they tasted so weird (peanuts). Not bad tasting, but definitely weird.

were they store bought? like walmart and such?

If i can get it nearby! Just so long as it's not coffee. I get sick when i drink that :(

you can get it at your door :D

i am able to ship to Scotland :) basically the only nordic state i don't have business in yet is Finland. However, i'm trying to fix that today :)

Tea/coffee is disgusting, taste's horrible, I'd rather just have the milk....

thank you for your input :)

were they store bought? like walmart and such?

Yes.

Yes.

did it have an almost burnt taste to it?

much of the coffee here in america is like that. even popular coffee stores sometimes have it.

I don't necessarily dislike coffee but I won't have to urge to drink it everyday . 

I don't necessarily dislike coffee but I won't have to urge to drink it everyday . 

so you would say that you are an occasional drinker? would you mind me asking around how much you spend for a cup of coffee?

I love tea. Having some tea with some chocolate biscuits/cookies... heaven.

I have tried coffee, but it's just not for me. I'm not a fan of the taste.