PSU: corsair gs600

MOBO: gigabyte ga-p67-ds3-b3

RAM: kingston 2x4gb

SSD: samsung 830 64gb

CPU cooler: akasa venom voodoo

p1010441pe.jpg

p1010715l.jpg

p1010717t.jpg

looks good. nice and neat. good cable management. 

Yellowish CPU cooler, Blue rear fan, top and front White fans and a blue PCB GPU and MOBO, all in a white case. Unique approach.

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Black Edition @3.9GHz GPU: XFX 7970 DD (1062/1520 MHz) MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth 990FXA(1st Revision) RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 1333MHz Storage: Corsair Force 3 120GB(Boot) + WD Green 1TB(storage) PSU: FSP AURUM 600W(80+ Gold) CPU Cooler: Cryorig M9a  Case: NZXT Tempst 410 Elite(Mid-Tower) Mouse: Logitech G602(Manufacturer Refurbished) Keyboard: Noppoo Choc Mini(Cherry MX Blue) AUDIO:Sennheiser HD 598+ASUS Xonar DGX Monitor: LG M2280DF 21.5" 1080p(TN-75Hz)

hahahaha thats true i changed the rear fan with a black but the other hardware where the best choice for my budget. if i had more money an asrock o/c formula would be great. I like yellow black and white together  :D

@mac69 thanks bro

Looks good, 600t's are quite easy to pull off a clean looking build. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Welcome and nice build :)

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

It would look better if the CD/DVD drive (I think that's wat they are called) are place on the first 5.5" drive bay

CPU: Intel i7-3930k @4.2GHz,  Motherboard: Asus X79 Sabertooth, CPU Cooler: Corsair H100, Case: Corsair 600t, RAM: 8x4GB Corsair Vengance Black 1600mhz CL9, GPU: Gigabyte 6870OC ,PSU: Corsair AX1200 ,Boot Drive: Sandisk Extream 240GB ,Game Drive: OCZ Agility 3 120GB ,Storage Drive - 1: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB ,Storage Drive - 2: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB ,Ram Cooler: 2x Kingston HyperX Memory Cooler (Blue)

Cool build mate, well done and welcome to the Forum!

looks neat nice build wat app do use for your desktop to setup like that

Looks lush! :D

FX 8350 Black Edition 4.2Ghz

Palit GTX 580 1.5gb

H80i ,TX850, Corsair 300R

IMO I would have gone with a blue CPU cooler/fans, the yellow clash a bit compared to the blues. Other than that it looks very nice and clean, good cable management especially considering you used a non modular PSU :).

thanks nick, maybe i ll paint the fans and the yellow part in the cooler white  :)

• 1 month later...

[update]

I made a few changes nothing special.

i painted white the sata cables and the yellow part of the cpu cooler, also i changed the viper fans with 2 corsair sp120 

kp7z.jpg

44p7.jpg

Those white corsair fans really look awesome in your build. I love it! 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

600T is a great case. nice build

Parvum Systems S1.0, 3570K, H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16GB @ 1866, EVGA GTX 680 FTW+, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, WD Velociraptor 600GB HDD, Corsair AX850

it looks so much better now that you've paint that yellow bit white and swopped the fans  B)

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

thanks guys for the kind words, i appreciate it. The pc was like a parrot before the changes  :P

It looks so much better with those SP120's

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

• 7 months later...

So guys i decided to make a few changes to the aesthetics before i upgrade my gpu

i painted the fans black

JtJHZoi.jpg

i made o psu cover so i can put sleeved extensions

aklI9oP.jpg

and here is the result 

V9GCtIp.jpg

xTXpA4o.jpg

sorry for the low quality images, its from my crappy lumia 520  :P

that's a nice build you have there. glad to see someone who doesn't mind DIY'ing some things to make your overall build come together better!

With today's technology I often wonder why we don't have colonies on the moon or Mars. Then I go to Wal Mart for 5 minutes and realize the vast majority of the human populace isn't ready for such things.

thanks guys.

@adriel604  I made it from wood and i painted with plastidip. Its not perfect but its ok.

This is a really nice build, goes to show how air cooling can be badass too! Good job

Intel i7 4770k @4.5ghz, Asus Maximus VI Formula, Asus Geforce GTX 780, Corsair h100i, Corsair Neutron GTX 240gb, WD Black 1tb, Corsair 750D, Corsair AX860i w/ Sleeved Cables.

I rarely leave the build logs section.