are 144hz monitors's colors as bad as people make it out to be?

Havo

@Havo AU Optronics will start mass producing 144hz IPS panels within a year or so. Be patient! You'll have the best of both worlds soon. Don't get ripped off like these clueless wannabe "pro gamers". Trust me, it's simply not worth it when you consider all the options we'll have.

144hz ips panels? that is very interesting! ill try to be patient, but at the same time i cant because i really want to do the switch because i am currently using a shitty 1366x768 monitor. i think that ill buy a dell u2414h soon and next year im getting a 144hz ips monitor. thanks for the info, i never heard of these monitors.

I have a benQ 144hz monitor. The colors aren't as good as IP, but if you're gaming it's not horrible. It's not as good, and it never will be, but it's more than worth the better framerate. 

• So i got my monitor today, the ROG Swift. I have Battlefield 4 for a few hours with gsync on. Welp, now I cant go back. The gameplay is so much smoother than my other monitor. Gsync is going to be the best thing in a while. It is so smooth now its great. The colors are not as great as an IPS but once you are playing it is not noticeable. I dont do anything professional on it so its good for me. This is  part of the future of gaming. I am actually doing better in the game cause its that smooth. I would say its worth it!

I want a 144hz G-Sync Capable moniter desperately, I really dont care about color accuracy at all.