What is your go-to in game weapon?

SS3 is weird. First 3 missions are prety bad (especialy the seccond one) but then it is really good and also it is more difficult than the old ones. I played trough it 4x but I am still returning to The Seccond Encounter which was the best in my opinion.

SS3 is actualy prequel to The First Encounter.

Might have to try it after i've finished the games i bought today (Im a completionist..) I've missed the serious sam style of humor^^

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Might have to try it after i've finished the games i bought today (Im a completionist..) I've missed the serious sam style of humor^^

Their humor is one of the best. You definitely have to play SS3 if you like SS series.

I wish I was completionist. I have hard time getting into any game. I just sit most of the time at my PC browsing forum or Youtube since I builded my PC. Altough I completed The Witcher and I am also finishing last book but I somehow cant get myself playing The Witcher 2 even tough I enjoy that series a lot.

WHY?! :D

Their humor is one of the best. You definitely have to play SS3 if you like SS series.

I wish I was completionist. I have hard time getting into any game. I just sit most of the time at my PC browsing forum or Youtube since I builded my PC. Altough I completed The Witcher and I am also finishing last book but I somehow cant get myself playing The Witcher 2 even tough I enjoy that series a lot.

WHY?! :D

The witcher 2 is actually the only game i haven't finished yet. Im guessing the story will get more interesting later but i just can't bring myself to play it right now :(

My main problem is the extremely rigid voice acting  <_<  Really exited for the witcher 3 though^^

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

The witcher 2 is actually the only game i haven't finished yet. Im guessing the story will get more interesting later but i just can't bring myself to play it right now :(

My main problem is the extremely rigid voice acting  <_<  Really exited for the witcher 3 though^^

Yea.. I played The Witcher with Czech dubbing but it is not available in TW2 so I may stick with Polish dub as I heard Geralt in english and it was not very good.

Depends on map/situation, but if you ask me which weapon would I choose if I'd have to go where I don't know what map & situation would be, than I'd pick a rifle (probably M4 or AUG)

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

In order:

Bow and Arrow (Fun fact, I actually have 2 bows sitting in my room).

Knives

AMRs. Not just sniper rifles, sniper rifles that can kill tanks from a mile away. I don't care if I can only shoot once every minute, they're just too much fun.

I can be a cynical a**hole at times. I apologize if I cause any offence at those time. I also occasionally have issues communicating my point. Extreme introversion + Photographic memory + Some other things.

Desktop: i5-4670k - 8gb 1600MHz - MSI 7850

Laptop: i7-4810QM - GTX 870m - 8gb RAM

I tend to default to melee weapons (no hand-to-hand since it usually sucks) whenever the option is presented. Knife class was a little broke in MW2 and the bear claws in TF2 are just hilarious.

I love my AK47 Green pinstripe in CS:GO. Always my goto if I'm loosing....which sorta sucks if i'm playing CT after the switch -_-

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones