Kraken G10 Compatibility Questions

Go to solution Solved by mrbaritonefreak,

It should fit but you might run into trouble with the back plate and the cooler will be a lot harder to get off.

So I'm getting a R9 270 next week and wanted to water cool it in the future. The one I'm planing to get is this one. I know the stock 270 is compatible, but I don't know if this is a stock design or not. Thank you.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

It should fit but you might run into trouble with the back plate and the cooler will be a lot harder to get off.

The PCB seems to be the same as the stock card so it will work. 

I've built 3 PC's, but none for myself... In fact, I'm using an iMac that my dad bought for me as my desktop. Awkward...

Please don't say "SSD drive." By doing so, you are literally saying "Solid State Drive Drive" and causing my brain cells to commit suicide. The same applies to HDD (Hard Disk Drive) and PCIe (Peripheral Component Interconnect Express).

Alright thanks, I don't think there's actually a back plate though.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Alright thanks, I don't think there's actually a back plate though.

oops I was looking at a different card, the one you linked does not have a back plate so it will be fine.

oops I was looking at a different card, the one you linked does not have a back plate so it will be fine.

Okay thank you.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler