[EKWB] EK unveils revolutionary new NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 980 water blocks

VSG

My own review? I only had the Evo and Koolance 380i in it, I never had the original Supremacy to begin with. The only 2 tests out there that do, and that I trust, are from Stren and Moonmanovich.

I must have messed up something then :P

We're still determining which PCBs need new blocks and which ones already have blocks available. Check coolingconfigurator.com for your card and there may be an answer.

Thank you sir, didn't realize it (the site) had been updated so quickly. Very interesting that the 670 full cover blocks are compatible with the 970's!

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

Uh what? All full cover blocks by EK cool the VRMs. Perhaps you're thinking of a different company?

HkEXMui.png

Totally true... :) 

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

Well according to your review the EVO performs worse than the orginal Supremancy and according to Singularity Computer's review the Supremacy performs worse than the Supreme HF. 

Lol yes it must be true if one review out of many says it is :rolleyes:

f201802b_XD7wkMS.png

9f4b0fb0_C8x3QHU.png