Scottish Referendum Results - SCOTLAND VOTES NO - FIFE VOTE SEALS THE DEAL

The_Strict_Nein

i'm disappointed i have a feeling these votes were manipluated.

Many of them will have been recounted several times given how tight they were

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

i'm disappointed i have a feeling these votes were manipluated.

ach, don't start with that shit. Yes lost, stop the grumbling

yours happily,

a yes voter.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

If UKIP get in, I'll move to Canada as soon as I can.

I'm not going to live in a country that votes for a racist party

HERE WE GO

Give me ONE reason why UKIP is a racist party. No, go on, I'll wait.

And I don't mean some fake viral image you saw on Facebook, I mean proper reasons backed up with evidence and proof.

HERE WE GO

Give me ONE reason why UKIP is a racist party. No, go on, I'll wait.

And I don't mean some fake viral image you saw on Facebook, I mean proper reasons backed up with evidence and proof.

Do you support UKIP?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

ach, don't start with that shit. Yes lost, stop the grumblingyours happily,a yes voter.

Relax! i'm not grumbling just a bit curious.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

Relax! i'm not grumbling just a bit curious.

Yeah, still though, there's bound to be a little noise for rigging, and it's gonna be frustrating

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

So...Scotland is still under rule of that old bird?

Completely irrelevant to my question.

That's a yes then.

I have no interest in continuing this conversation. Block me or whatever, I don't really care.

That's a yes then.

I have no interest in continuing this conversation. Block me or whatever, I don't really care.

Whether I support them or not literally does not matter. I asked you for one reason why they are racist, and so far you can't do that at all.

Glad that's settled then. Just insulting others without the ability to back up your non-existent argument.

Whether I support them or not literally does not matter. I asked you for one reason why they are racist, and so far you can't do that at all.

Glad that's settled then. Just insulting others without the ability to back up your non-existing argument.

Everyone in UKIP who isn't doing it for a joke is white, and they see foreigners as something to be feared, even if that "foreigner" is a third generation man of Indian descent, with non-white skin.

Xenophobia is the base form of racism, and UKIPs members support this.

If half the population is too god damn lazy to do a job, why shouldn't someone from another country do it?

But I've burst enough arteries about UKIP. I'm not going to argue with you anymore.

IT SEEMS THAT EVERY SCOT HERE wants to LEAVE THE UK.  WHY do the Scots HATE the Welsh?

But srs, where did this come from?  45% voted to leave the UK?!?!?!????  That seems huge.  wtf happened?  Is this about wanting Scotland to be an independent nation because of a historical independent streak, or is it mainly about resources and money?

Isn't the UK stronger together than breaking apart into ever tinier pieces?

Young Conneries, explain yourselves!  I am only MURICAN, I need help with furener history.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

IT SEEMS THAT EVERY SCOT HERE wants to LEAVE THE UK.  WHY do the Scots HATE the Welsh?

But srs, where did this come from?  45% voted to leave the UK?!?!?!????  That seems huge.  wtf happened?  Is this about wanting Scotland to be an independent nation because of a historical independent streak, or is it mainly about resources and money?

Young Conneries, explain yourselves!  I am only MURICAN, I need help with furener history.

It's been 307 years since the Union. Very few (<1%) alive today has relatives they'ed even vaguely have heard about who fought in the wars back then.

It's entirely a belief that Scotland is superior to England and can survive as an independent nation, forgetting that fact that the English pay for more of Scotland's debt than the Scottish, and more tax money is spent on each Scottish person than on each English person.

I really don't understand why they're so hell bent to leave. The UK is an entirely beneficial relationship.

If we were actually subjugating them or treating them badly I could understand

Everyone in UKIP who isn't doing it for a joke is white

Okay, so the thousands of black, Asian, etc. UKIP members are just "doing it for a joke"?

they see foreigners as something to be feared, even if that "foreigner" is a third generation man of Indian descent, with non-white skin.

Oh, now you're resorting to generalised statements. Stereotypes aren't evidence.

Stop with the generalised statements, you're only embarrassing yourself. I heard recently that a group of Labour supporters were revealed as paedophiles - by your logic, I guess that means Labour supports paedophilia too?

If half the population is too god damn lazy to do a job, why shouldn't someone from another country do it?

UKIP has no problem with people from other countries working here. You're the first person to mention that.

Just silly people that have no idea what they're doing, trying to destroy the glorious Union.

gcilnp.png

@ YES SCOTTS

WHY didn't you want to be a part of this anymore ??????

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

Just silly people that have no idea what they're doing, trying to destroy the glorious Union.

gcilnp.png

Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of my freedoms!

american-flag_tattered1.jpg

lel mines bigger ;)

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

gcilnp.png

There's nothing glorious about a union that prides itself in isolation.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I was going to give this a serious answer, but then this thread descended into mayhem. Haha.

The truth is most Scots can quite happily identify themselves and both Scottish and British. We're not subjugated or oppressed. We're quite content to be part of the UK. We like our Welsh, English and Irish brothers.

Personally I voted yes, as a vote for a change to the status quo. I think when you have centralisation of power (both political and economic), and you let it stagnate, it reaches a point where it becomes self serving. London is a prime example of this, as our economy changed from a country that built and produced things, to an economy based on services and finance, many areas got left behind and were forgotten about. I don't think parts of Scotland and indeed England have forgiven Westminster for their blind faith in neoliberalism. And their lack of alternatives for the industries that were killed in that transition. What the SNP did perfectly was express to people that they could do a better job of meeting the needs of the many, instead of meeting the needs of the few. I think that, more than anything produced the 45% support for Yes.

But it's way more complicated than that...

Everyone in UKIP who isn't doing it for a joke is white, and they see foreigners as something to be feared, even if that "foreigner" is a third generation man of Indian descent, with non-white skin.

But I've burst enough arteries about UKIP. I'm not going to argue with you anymore.

Okay, so the thousands of black, Asian, etc. UKIP members are just "doing it for a joke"?

Oh, now you're resorting to generalised statements. Stereotypes aren't evidence.

Stop with the generalised statements, you're only embarrassing yourself. I heard recently that a group of Labour supporters were revealed as paedophiles - by your logic, I guess that means Labour supports paedophilia too?

UKIP has no problem with people from other countries working here. You're the first person to mention that.

Okay, nice to see you have no response.

Next time, don't make idiotic, baseless, or stereotypical arguments that you have no chance of backing up.