Scottish Referendum Results - SCOTLAND VOTES NO - FIFE VOTE SEALS THE DEAL

The_Strict_Nein

This. SO much this

I really don't want to see UKIP get power. IK i'll be voting for anyone but UKIP, even if I support most of their policies. Mainly because their main policy, and now the tory policy is to deliver a referendum on the EU, which I do like, despite it's obvious issues and flaws. Overall it's been of great benefit to peace and freedom in mainland europe, and I would very much like to stay a part of that.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

I really don't want to see UKIP get power. IK i'll be voting for anyone but UKIP, even if I support most of their policies. Mainly because their main policy, and now the tory policy is to deliver a referendum on the EU, which I do like, despite it's obvious issues and flaws. Overall it's been of great benefit to peace and freedom overall in mainland europe, and I would very much like to stay a part of that.

If UKIP get in, I'll move to Canada as soon as I can.

I'm not going to live in a country that votes for a racist party

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

hear hear.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Agreed. Although australia for me.

Inquisitor Gideon Ravenor - "A Mind Without Purpose Will Walk In Dark Places."

Agreed. Although australia for me.

Too many spiders. I hate spiders

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

UPDATE: Senior figure in the Better Together campaign says Edinborough is 60% NO

wow, my human geography class was in such a rave over this. i didn't know it was that big here in the states. :P

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Too many spiders. I hate spiders

I just don't want to be 6 feet from the sun constantly :P

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I just don't want to be 6 feet from the sun constantly :P

Much less staring at the sun then. :P

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Shetland results in - NO wins by 64%

UPDATE: labour confident for NO in Fife.

Side note: My mother and her family is from Fife.

UPDATE: labour confident for NO in Fife.

Side note: My mother and her family is from Fife.

you fae fife, ken like?

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

you fae fife, ken like?

I can't speak Gaelic, my mother was very young when she left Scotland, and I was born in England.

My sister was in Scotland campaigning for the No vote today

I can't speak Gaelic, my mother was very young when she left Scotland, and I was born in England.

My sister was in Scotland campaigning for the No vote today

that's chuckter, not gaelic :P

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

that's chuckter, not gaelic :P

chopper dyed his pubes ginger!

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Western Isles in, 53% NO

teuchter*

I've never, ever seen anyone spell chuckter teuchter.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

UPDATE: Following early No results, Pound is at 2 year high against the Euro

I was also tallying the results on a different thread, but ill just update with a link here.

So far the results are disappointing for the no camp but still less than 100,000 votes in.

EDIT:- I meant disappointing for the yes camp.

|i5 3570k @4.4Ghz | Asus Maximus V Gene | 8gb Corsair XMS3 | 2 x MSI HD7970 OC @ 1175mhz | 512gb Crucial M4 | Corsair AX750 | Fractal Design Define Mini | Dell P2416D 

I was also tallying the results on a different thread, but ill just update with a link here.

So far the results are disappointing for the no camp but still less than 100,000 votes in.

I think given how tight it was, the No camp are pretty happy so far, especially with Western Isles

think you're meaning disappointing for yes :P

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

think you're meaning disappointing for yes :P

Thats exactly what i meant. 8 years of wishful thinking bubbling to the surface there.

|i5 3570k @4.4Ghz | Asus Maximus V Gene | 8gb Corsair XMS3 | 2 x MSI HD7970 OC @ 1175mhz | 512gb Crucial M4 | Corsair AX750 | Fractal Design Define Mini | Dell P2416D 

UPDATE: Inverclyde - NO wins by 86 votes, closest vote yet