Scottish Referendum Results - SCOTLAND VOTES NO - FIFE VOTE SEALS THE DEAL

The_Strict_Nein

UPDATE: Inverclyde - NO wins by 86 votes, closest vote yet

Pretty devastating for Yes here. It was expected to be a comfortable Yes win.

At least it closed the totals in percentage terms. 

|i5 3570k @4.4Ghz | Asus Maximus V Gene | 8gb Corsair XMS3 | 2 x MSI HD7970 OC @ 1175mhz | 512gb Crucial M4 | Corsair AX750 | Fractal Design Define Mini | Dell P2416D 

I'm just sitting here watching this unfold like :mellow:

@ixi_your_face @beebskadoo we just are just having a fun time in teamspeak aren't we?

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

ON YERSEL DUNDEE!

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Im moving to Dundee. The people there seem sensible.

|i5 3570k @4.4Ghz | Asus Maximus V Gene | 8gb Corsair XMS3 | 2 x MSI HD7970 OC @ 1175mhz | 512gb Crucial M4 | Corsair AX750 | Fractal Design Define Mini | Dell P2416D 

ON YERSEL DUNDEE!

Congrats Lad!

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

First Dundee result

Reading about 980/970, and the results are coming in thick and fast.

Expect slower updates

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

49.1% yes    50.9% no

Dundee literally just pulled us back into the game. This could still go either way.

Did anyone else think that guy from UKIP looked like one of those guys from Doctor Who?

49.1% yes    50.9% no

Dundee literally just pulled us back into the game. This could still go either way.

I think the huge predicted No vote (60%) in Edinborough will have a big effect

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

I think the huge predicted No vote (60%) in Edinborough will have a big effect

It defo will. We are still very early on and i would expect to see another few big yes wins too.

We will see soon enough.

It defo will. We are still very early on and i would expect to see another few big yes wins too.

We will see soon enough.

Where are the expected Yes turfs?

Is Glasgow one?

Thanks to dundee, i've put this in, because, you know. duct tape

ORBZKnZ.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

UPDATE: Better Together supporters hugging in Sterling as result imminent

FUCKING C'MON WEST DUNBARTONSHIRE!

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Where are the expected Yes turfs?

Is Glasgow one?

I cant remember off the top of my head. At the beginning of the STV stream they showed a map dividing the country up by voting intention

So far everywhere other than one have voted more or less as predicted.

UPDATE: Several new results added.

Totals are coming in so fast and the BBC aren't doing raw number totals, So I'm doing percents now

UPDATE: Falkirk's in, 53% win for NO

I remember the referendum we had in Canada a couple decades ago, to decide whether Quebec would separate or not. it ended 49.42%/50.58% in favour of Quebec staying with Canada. To this day I think it was rigged in order to break the spirits of the separatists. I'm very interested to see how the Scottish referendum ends.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

I'm going to have a heart attack by the final vote

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I'm going to have a heart attack by the final vote

I can see Glasgow being a very important vote

UPDATE: Angus result in, 56% vote NO

I predict that yes has lost.

Tis a shame.