[STEAM] [nsfw?] Sakura Spirit 50% Off

miyabwah
Go to solution Solved by Izaya Orihara,

Aren't you like 13? 

Japanese*

*Elevens*

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Aren't you like 13? 

i don't think i would be able to buy the game on steam if i set my birth year to 2001

Well this is seems like a classic tasteless visual novel, but I'm really surprised it got on steam with their strict policy on... wait never mind, it's just one of the cock tease games..  I find it hilarious that this garbage can get on there... Maybe one day we'll see more than crappy visual novel and this one Steam besides one or two decent ones, but I kind of doubt it.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

Pretty sure they're korean.

Definitely not, look at the steam page, does that look like Korean to you? (If so you don't know a lot..)

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

Definitely not, look at the steam page, does that look like Korean to you? (If so you don't know a lot..)

Maybe they're vietnamese then.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

what the hell

didnt know such games existed on steam

Oh there are tons of visual novel type games on Steam. A few weeks back there was a Japanese weekly sale kind of deal on Steam where most of the games were visual novels or games that pretend they are not visual novels but actually are visual novels.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

inb4clannad

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...