StarCraft 2

Wingfan

Im late getting this game and im kicking myself in the ass!! Its a great game, better than what i was expecting.

Working my way through single player, then i will go into multi. 

Any hints or tips about this game?

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

ASUS MG279Q, Corsair Carbide 275R

If you want to get really into MP, there are several good streamers to watch. Then there's Liquipedia. Place which has everything you ever need to know about SC2. One (best known) of good Youtubers to watch is Day[9] who analyses matches between pro players in his Daily videos.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

• 3 weeks later...

I made silver for the first time. I started playing multiplayer in January of 2014, and i really, really sucked. Now I lost my internet for a few months (out of work), and my first placement put me in Silver. I am surprisingly happy about this. I had resolved myself to permanent bronze league hero status.

I love this game.

I made silver for the first time. I started playing multiplayer in January of 2014, and i really, really sucked. Now I lost my internet for a few months (out of work), and my first placement put me in Silver. I am surprisingly happy about this. I had resolved myself to permanent bronze league hero status.

I love this game.

Im not very good at the game, usually just play against the AI lol, maybe we could play sometime? 

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

Im late getting this game and im kicking myself in the ass!! Its a great game, better than what i was expecting.

Working my way through single player, then i will go into multi. 

Any hints or tips about this game?

Honestly, unless you want to put in ALOT of effort or are just good at the game multiplayer imo would be boring and frustrating. I just vs Ai these days lol

Honestly, unless you want to put in ALOT of effort or are just good at the game multiplayer imo would be boring and frustrating. I just vs Ai these days lol

same with me...maybe we should get a group of us together to play, could be fun. I play AI on easy lol....but i really like the game

If you're new, you'll have to get use to what buildings do what, figure your hotkeys and your favorite race than take on some 1v1,2v2,3v3,4v4, 1v1 is diff than 4v4, 4v4 is more fun because you can get away with so much. Generally, just don't turtle, ie ... mass turrets and bunkers.

Watching the pro's play will help you learn much quicker than just grinding yourself.

http://www.twitch.tv/wcs_europe/profile/past_broadcasts

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhCH_nPE4JTp9HYoc1Hh5JYI5Ehz8Dd9p

i3-4170, H81 board, 8GB DDR3, Crucial M4, GTX 770, Xigmatek Vangaurd Case, Creative Titanium X-fi, Razer Carcharias, 500w PSU, 24" VA panel and a 42" IPS. Thinking about getting a plant.

there is a arcade map called multitasking trainer.

Try this out, it will help you a lot helping you multitask ;)

Btw: on options, enable that you are able to clock enemy structures, so you can see what they build.

also - disable that you can scroll through the map - you are not allowed to do that. You should only controll through minimap, camera fixes (dont know if that is the word in english ( set it on shift+ f1-f4).

You dont need to toggle unused workers, with shift you can make a command chain.

Source: KR High Master player 1 time grandmaster

wanna play now?

im leaving for work soon.....maybe tonite or the weekend?