Black Friday Discussion!

PillowSmoke

So yeah I know it's kinda too early to be talking about this kind of stuff. But what the heck "why not?" Alright so anyways my question to all you tech peps out there is "What are you looking forward to buying during Black Friday/ Cyber Monday/ and Boxing Day?" For me I'm planning on getting a bundle of surround sound speakers. That's like the one thing so far on my list. Reply back with your thoughts, on this time of greed, and unboxings!

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

i'll come up with a list

Case: NZXT H440 (White/Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($98.99 @ NCIX US) 
Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($169.99 @ NCIX US) 
Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser Mouse  ($49.98 @ OutletPC) 
Other: NZXT Grid+ ($29.99)
Total: $447.59
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-09-15 20:41 EDT-0400
i'm getting the mx blue switches

Cyber Monday I want to pick up an SSD for my laptop if there is one for a good enough price.

X99.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

i'll come up with a list

Case: NZXT H440 (White/Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($98.99 @ NCIX US) 
Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($169.99 @ NCIX US) 
Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser Mouse  ($49.98 @ OutletPC) 
Other: NZXT Grid+ ($29.99)
Total: $447.59
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-09-15 20:41 EDT-0400
i'm getting the mx blue switches

O.o Nice list you got there! Is this for more like an upgrade or something else?

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

O.o Nice list you got there! Is this for more like an upgrade or something else?

more of a upgrade for my rig, specs in sig

Cyber Monday I want to pick up an SSD for my laptop if there is one for a good enough price.

Oh really? What size do you have in mind? 128? 256? I'd say ATLEAST 128.

SSDs, there's never too many SSDs.

and maybe GTX 970 or GTX 980

Wait since when do you actually have a decent rig? I remeber you having a piple of junk in a case as your PC? o_O

• A new case. The one I have now is so cheap and half the USB ports don't work.
  • A new CPU cooler. The stock one for the 6300 is hitting 55 on idle and sometimes gets into the mid 60s
  • A new monitor. 1050p is not cutting it
  • PerHAPS a new GPU. I'm sorta interested in crossfiring my 7770 for whatever reason because I think CFX / SLI just sounds more BA lol
  • If I do CFX, then a new motherboard

I can probably do this all for under $150 during black friday. Why? Microcenter. :P

Sounds sweet! Yeah gotta agree on you that, Microcenter does have some killer deals. QQ since some people on here don't live relatively close to one.

Oh really? What size do you have in mind? 128? 256? I'd say ATLEAST 128.

Yeah looking at a 120 or 250GB hopefully they drop enough for me to pick one up at the time.

Yeah looking at a 120 or 250GB hopefully they drop enough for me to pick one up at the time.

Yeah, they're probably going to have some sort of deal on those. 

• A new case. The one I have now is so cheap and half the USB ports don't work.
  • A new CPU cooler. The stock one for the 6300 is hitting 55 on idle and sometimes gets into the mid 60s
  • A new monitor. 1050p is not cutting it
  • PerHAPS a new GPU. I'm sorta interested in crossfiring my 7770 for whatever reason because I think CFX / SLI just sounds more BA lol
  • If I do CFX, then a new motherboard

I can probably do this all for under $150 during black friday. Why? Microcenter. :P

Trust me man you'd be better off with a single 280x or 970 when they come out 

Probably lol, but the games I play are more or less not demanding (SMITE, Civ 5, DCUO, occasional FPS). And another card would be useful for the editing I do...which reminds me: I may need a new desk and monitor. 

Yeah, I guess I'm pretty lucky honestly. I just wish their customer service was better over here

Has TTCF gone green? or is that just you? or is that ordinary time? or am I just missing something...

"When in doubt, don't take your wallet out." - Dad

† TTCF Member †

wow, they actually have that?

i think im going to get three moniters and a stand for them

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

X99.

Actual list.

(of what I would like)

1. Corsair 780t

2. X99 Stuff

3. New Monitor

4. Monitor Stand

5. New Desk

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Actual list.

(of what I would like)

1. Corsair 780t

2. X99 Stuff

3. New Monitor

4. Monitor Stand

5. New Desk

#Wanting780TMasterRace

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

A bunch of 4TB Seagate drives for my HTPC.

[Case] Phanteks Eclipse P400S TG (Air Mesh) || [CPU] Ryzen 7 5800X || [Cooler] Dark Rock Slim || [Mobo] ROG STRIX B550-F || [RAM] 32GB Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

[GPU] XFX MERC319 Radeon RX 6950XT || [SSD] 1TB WD SN550 M.2 NVME || [HDD] 6TB Seagate IronWolf 7200 || [PSU] Corsair AX850

[Display] LG 27GL850 @ 2560x1440 - 144Hz || [Mouse] ROG Gladius II || [Keyboard] ROG Strix Flare (Cherry MX Red) || [Speakers] 2.1 Logitech Z-3 || [Fans] 3x 120mm Corsair LL RGB

Theater Room - My 11.1 Home Theater

either an r9 280 or a monitor. and another stick of ram

| CPU: Intel Core i3 4130 | GPU: PowerColor R9 270 | Motherboard: Asrock H81M-HDS | RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 4GB |

|HDD: Western Digital 1TB | Case: NZXT Source 210 | PSU: Corsair CX430W | 

| Mic: Blue Snowball iCE | Mouse: Corsair K65 RGB | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma |

A bunch of 4TB Seagate drives for my HTPC.

Used for like media (movies, shows, etc...)?