Water cooling poseidon 780 sli

5/8" compressions.

or

3/8" barbs.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

Yes, it'll work. 1/2 ID 3/4 OD will too, as long as the compression fittings have a G1/4 thread. 

I'd get a bigger rad though. 360 or 480.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

If I where you, I'd get this --> http://www.frozencpu.com/products/18965/ex-wat-250/EK_L360_Complete_Triple_120mm_Liquid_Cooling_Kit_EK-KIT_L360.html?tl=g57c607s1949#blank

Plus an sli fitting and two extras fittings for the cards. Then you've got a full water loop.

If you've bit more to spend, could even get this -->http://www.frozencpu.com/products/24956/ex-wat-318/EK_X360_Complete_Triple_120mm_Liquid_Cooling_Kit_EK-KIT_X360.html?tl=g57c607s1949

@forscience158

MOBO: ASUS X79 Pro CPU: i7 3820 Ram: Corsair Vengence 32Gb 2133mhz (8x4) GPU: 2 x Sapphire R9 290 in X-fire PSU: Seasonic G series 750w Drives: 1 x 750 gig WD black, 3x WD Black 1TB, 1 x Segate Barrcuda 1 TB, 1 x Toshiba 2TB, Intel 520 240gig SSD Case: Enthoo Primo w/ Green and Blue LED lighting.

Yes, it'll work. 1/2 ID 3/4 OD will too, as long as the compression fittings have a G1/4 thread. 

I'd get a bigger rad though. 360 or 480.

Well Im using a 760t and I have 100i on the top and im going to to put the rad on the front

do you think the h100i can reach all the way to the front and I can use a 360 on the top?

Well Im using a 760t and I have 100i on the top and im going to to put the rad on the front

do you think the h100i can reach all the way to the front and I can use a 360 on the top?

Not sure if the H100i will reach the CPU. A 360 will fit in the top. If your budget allows you could cool put the CPU and GPU with the loop.

Not sure if the H100i will reach the CPU. A 360 will fit in the top. If your budget allows you could cool put the CPU and GPU with the loop.

Will a bigger rad increase the temp that much?

Will a bigger rad increase the temp that much?

You already have a H100i for the CPU. So just get a thick 280 in the front and you're golden. The EK XTX or Alphacool UT60 would be my recommendation.

I'm not sure you are open to suggestion but I would suggest a larger radiator for dual graphics cards. I'm a believer in the 1x120 for every stock component and 2x120 for every overclocked component. again just an opinion so don't bite me if you disagree  B)

I'm not sure you are open to suggestion but I would suggest a larger radiator for dual graphics cards. I'm a believer in the 1x120 for every stock component and 2x120 for every overclocked component. again just an opinion so don't bite me if you disagree  B)

I am but i literally just bought my h100I and It works fine so i dont want to replace it.  and yes i agree with your 2x120 and thats what I want to use