Windows 9

The Gaige

I think this has been posted not sure

But looks awesome.

If only not 100$ like the others...

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

This looks awesome, and remotely legit

Compatible with Windows 95

could be real also couldnt the world may never know..... jk it might be legit, if it is looks nice

My Cheap But Good Rig: I7-3770s, Intel Motherboard (actually made by intel), 16gb DDR3, Nvidia Gtx 1070, 250gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 750gb HDD, Evga 500 BR power supply

stil that metro tiles app menu sucks.

i would also like to see that the preview peak can be disabled, just like you can disable aero in windows 7.

And at least i want a old fashioned control panel back! :D

And offcourse i want improvements too the core

Just abbandon everything metro based!! :P

Well that person just broke "Microsoft Confidential" 

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

I hope they have made this one much better I hated windows 8, it's okay for touch devices but for a PC absolutely awful to navigate

Looks much better, but Microsoft still has a lot of work to do to fix windows.

-Srdiv4

Right now it looks nothing more than a 8.2 , just one year after 8.1 . Microsoft is either on red bull or they just want to wash away all the win 8 butthurts .

> I have approximate knowledge of many things <

I think this has been posted not sure

But looks awesome.

If only not 100$ like the others...

I've heard that they're planning on making the price lower, and to a free upgrade if you've only just purchased windows 8.1 - Like they did with vista to 7.

I can't remember when or where I heard this exactly though... 

Gamer & PC Enthusiast

Gaming Community's TeamSpeak: ts.the-eux.uk

If I've helped you out, Click that "like" button to show me some love :)

I've heard that they're planning on making the price lower, and to a free upgrade if you've only just purchased windows 8.1 - Like they did with vista to 7.

I can't remember when or where I heard this exactly though...

That wood be great

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

stil that metro tiles app menu sucks.

i would also like to see that the preview peak can be disabled, just like you can disable aero in windows 7.

And at least i want a old fashioned control panel back! :D

And offcourse i want improvements too the core

Just abbandon everything metro based!! :P

windows 8 still has an "old fashioned control panel" and metro really isn't that bad. (except for the stupid Fullscreen Only apps that hog way too much RAM) :ph34r:

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

windows 8 still has an "old fashioned control panel" and metro really isn't that bad. (except for the stupid Fullscreen Only apps that hog way too much RAM) :ph34r:

I am not saying you are wrong..... but the world mostly disagrees with you.  Do not fret though.  The world once mostly agreed that bell bottoms were cool.  

I am not saying you are wrong..... but the world mostly disagrees with you.  Do not fret though.  The world once mostly agreed that bell bottoms were cool.  

I honestly don't care what the world thinks. they can choose to disagree with me and that's okay. but I am still entitled to an opinion, and what people think of me is not going to change that. :P

I'm going to stop there before this goes any farther. ;)

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

I honestly don't care what the world thinks. they can choose to disagree with me and that's okay. but I am still entitled to an opinion, and what people think of me is not going to change that. :P

I'm going to stop there before this goes any farther. ;)

Man if I cant start a windows v windows war on LTT what has the world come too :)

Just teasin ya brother.  

Man if I cant start a windows v windows war on LTT what has the world come too :)

Just teasin ya brother.  

I kinda figured, but is was in the mood to rant. ;)

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

#Windows7MasterRace

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

I'm liking the UI so far but they need to fix that scroll bar. It sticks out like a sore thumb.

Well I actually love Windows 8 over here so hate me (seriously, the performance difference after upgrading was ridonkulous, everything opens up faster and runs smoother) but do like the way dis new version of Windows looks.

Seriously, what's wrong with live tiles! Most people have updated stuff from when they open up their phone from time to time, this is pretty similar.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||