Im about to buy 3 iPhones

AustinKZombie

My dad is buying 3 iPhone 6 PLus for his company and I have to preorder the things which wont be fun and he wont turn to android for some reason so yay and there goes 3 grand.

:(

facepalm

dumb old people...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

It's not your money and if he likes how the iPhone ecosystem works, why try to persuade him away from it?

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 MB: MSI Z77A-GD55  CPU: i5 3330 OCd to 3.4Ghz CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu 2x8GB @ 1600MHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming PSU: Seasonic M12II 650W HDD: Two Seagate Barracuda 2TB @ 7200 RPM SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

*cries in agony*

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Well its his choice. He has to use at least one of them everyday and probably heavily relies on it. To have to learn a new operating system and transfer everything it would cost him money and time. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Not my choice remember that.

that's why blame the old people

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Well its his choice. He has to use at least one of them everyday and probably heavily relies on it. To have to learn a new operating system and transfer everything it would cost him money and time. 

True enough

True enough

I still can't even get my Dad to ditch Blackberry because of those reasons. Hell every time he switches blackberry to blackberry he loses stuff and he gets annoyed when he can't make a call or find an email. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

iPhone is reliable and an excellent device for a small business.

Also if his business has been using iPhones than he has likely already invested in apps, apples services and training staff to use the device.

It's new and from Apple. It's obviously better than every other phone on the market right now.

Plus it has next-gen graphics that looks better than PC.

I want to sleep cause I have school tomorrow and got to get up at the ass crack of dawn

My dad is buying 3 iPhone 6 PLus for his company and I have to preorder the things which wont be fun and he wont turn to android for some reason so yay and there goes 3 grand.

:(

Why doesn't he just buy 3 iPhone 5S's instead. It'd cost him way less. I think it's utterly flaming ridiculous that Apple is charging that much. I have an iPhone 4 (will upgrade to a 5S once it stops working) and it cost me waaaaaay less.

Just out of curiosity, how many 5.5" smartphones are there that are

much better than the iPhone 6 Plus and cost a heck of a lot less? <— This question is open to anyone.

I would love to see the responses. :D

I personally think I'd get a HTC One M8 before I got the IPhone 6. Way too flamin' expensive. I'd love to see no one buy the iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 plus so that Apple would be forced to dramatically lower the prices to market value. This leads to another question:

What does everyone think the true market value is of the iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus?

This is what I think:

iPhone 6: $500 AUD

iPhone 6 Plus: $650 - $750 AUD

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

*Cries Internally*

PC Specs: Case Corsair Vengeance C70 - CPU i7-4770K @3.5Ghz - MOBO Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H - RAM HyperX Fury 2x8GB @1600Mhz - GPU MSI VENTUS RTX 2080 SUPER - HDD Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1TB, Toshiba DT01ACA100 1TB, WD Black 4TB - PSU EVGA 750 G2 - Display Samsung S22C150 - CPU Cooler CM 212 Hyper EVO - Mouse Steelseries Sensei 310 - Current Wattage by pcpartpicker: 387W.

I don't see why you're making such a big deal out of it? It's his money... if we're going to start complaining about where other people's money is going to then damn.

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

Iphones arent bad, if you understand that from a business perspective that they just work then why complain other than the fact that you gotta preorder them lol

Key words "for his company". There's more the iPhone's than just being an iPhone. Having a iPhone changes your public image as everyone knows their not cheap. You don't even want to know how many people asked me "is that an iPhone?".

Go for blackberry. They are good enterprise phones, being the most secure smartphone.

First World Problems.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

@OP: Brace yourself, Samsung fanboys are coming

Details separate people.

@OP: Brace yourself, Samsung fanboys are coming

I imagine that these Samsung "fanboys" would laugh at Samsung's stab at making fun of Apple's products. Just a thought! :D

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

What does everyone think the true market value is of the iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus?

This is what I think:

iPhone 6: $500 AUD

iPhone 6 Plus: $650 - $750 AUD

The market value is $1000, because that is what people will pay for an iPhone outright. 

How much would I pay for it? Probably what you wrote there. But I wouldn't want a phone that big.

Ouch, I personally have never bought a phone off contract so I'm accustomed to $200-300 for an iPhone or Android device. Then again, I'm the type of person that doesn't change my phone every few months or every year so...yea.