I need help chossing the right GPU for my system.

Go to solution Solved by Igor Perrotta,

it gave me the same to me too. ok so it is decided I'm going to put and extra stick of ram swap my father's power supply (Cheaper than buying one) and buy a r7 250 hopefully I would get about 30 at 720p normal to high setting in this thing!

Again just check the voltage in your psu do some searching about it. DONT TAKE RISKS IF THAT SHIT BLOW you will lose everything. i think it wont blow but its better be cautious . 720p gaming in low or medium depending on the game. If you want to play with me on steam ADD ME: Perrottzz  please click in the solved button to close this topic. cya 

Posted a photo of mine up there some where I would like to hear your opinion on all this Deletive

Again don't expect a great gaming experience, Your psu will hold a 240.

Thanks! I trust you bro so r7 240 is a little bit cheaper than the gt 740 put performs equal or better, both work with my PSU or only the r7 240

Deletive showed a 430 80 plus psu that would be a nice one. you would have no problems with your psu and it wouldint blow up for sure

Again don't expect a great gaming experience, Your psu will hold a 240.

how bad would it be though?

A

Thanks! I trust you bro so r7 240 is a little bit cheaper than the gt 740 put performs equal or better, both work with my PSU or only 

how bad would it be though?

I have a firend that have almost the same system as yours some medium 720p in some games but his processor is a i3

And chech out deletive LINKS A 430W POWER SUPPLY 80+ BRONZE  and a R7 240 2gb all for  70 dollars. SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD DEEEAAAL :D

A

One last thing before I go and talk to my pocket, I happen to have another PSU just like the one in the picture, is it possible to use one 23ow PSU to power only the GPU while the other one is powering everything else? Sound crazy and ugly I know but I'm just wandering

Here ill have

One last thing before I go and talk to my pocket, I happen to have another PSU just like the one in the picture, is it possible to use one 23ow PSU to power only the GPU while the other one is powering everything else? Sound crazy and ugly I know but I'm just wandering

I know what you are thinking but i dont know if thats possible in your case since the 240 dont have a power connector.

Again that 70 dollars deal is a good one and it will make sure that it wont blow up. and its good for future upgrades :D i saw a brazilian overclocker running a 780 ti and a i7 4790k on a 450w 80 gold  psu. 

Ok I got the PSU sorted now GPU is still the r7 240 or can I push for a r7 250? 430watt psu

I think you can since it is a 80 plus bronze. That psu that you sorted out its the one from the link that is 80 plus bronze?

I think you can since it is a 80 plus bronze. That psu that you sorted out its the one from the link that is 80 plus bronze?

is not the one from the link, I make a call and my father have a rig that he only use for web browsing and he said that the PSU was 430 watt one I would have to go and check tomorrow to get more info on the PSU itself,

is not the one from the link, I make a call and my father have a rig that he only use for web browsing and he said that the PSU was 430 watt one I would have to go and check tomorrow to get more info on the PSU itself,

http://www.coolermaster.outervision.com/PSUEngine2 I made a prevision about your system not sure if thats what you have but take a look

check the link  i think the 430 will hold it since the test gave a 258w requirement 

check the link  i think the 430 will hold it since the test gave a 258w requirement 

it gave me the same to me too. ok so it is decided I'm going to put and extra stick of ram swap my father's power supply (Cheaper than buying one) and buy a r7 250 hopefully I would get about 30 at 720p normal to high setting in this thing!

Again just check the voltage in your psu do some searching about it. DONT TAKE RISKS IF THAT SHIT BLOW you will lose everything. i think it wont blow but its better be cautious . 720p gaming in low or medium depending on the game. If you want to play with me on steam ADD ME: Perrottzz.     Cya please click in the solved button to close this topic. cya 

Again just check the voltage in your psu do some searching about it. DONT TAKE RISKS IF THAT SHIT BLOW you will lose everything. i think it wont blow but its better be cautious . 720p gaming in low or medium depending on the game. If you want to play with me on steam ADD ME: Perrottzz  please click in the solved button to close this topic. cya