Hey All! A Short introduction as I've just joined the forums.

HawK86uk

Hey guys & gals,

Thought I'd say Hi and introduce myself to all you wonderful people. With the new 1m Sub give-away, I thought I'd finally take the plunge to stop reading the forums and actually join.

Little about me:
I'm 27, forever playing on the PC (master race being master race this is a given). I like to think I know my way around most new-ish tech though lately I've been getting somewhat behind on the most recent releases. I play primarily DOTA 2 & Kerbal Space Program (using DMP with a ton of mods) and am an EVE bitter vet (Warsmiths Corporation - If you've ever had the pleasure) while hoping that Star Cit will cure my mmo itch.

I work at a card processing company, my job being investigating and resolving issues that are raised by clients as essentially what could be considered first / second line support (I don't work on a helpdesk, thankfully). I live in the UK and have a Significat Other that I've been with for the better part of 10 years now.

I'm honestly looking for a little community that's of a similar mind to myself and maybe wants to join in on the occassional game of DOTA 2.

Random Question:

Has LTT ever considered entering the already flooded market of Games Reviews? I ask as I've written a few guest articles on other sites and am quite suprised such a tech savy community isn't more actively requesting these when considering the quality of review that we see daily on hardware - It'd be a refreshing change from the tripe that is IGN or some such.

Please by all means, say "Hi", feel free to add me on Steam and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

HawK

Old Member - Jogostar

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

WELCOME TO THE LTT FORUMS!!!

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Welcome, I don't know if you know, but this is the best community ever and Linus' channel is the best so I hope you enjoy it as much as everyone else does

Planned I Hope Someday I Do First Build: CPU: Intel Core i7 5820k CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO Mobo: MSI X99S SLI PLUS RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4-2133Mhz Storage: Corsair Force LS 240GB SSD & 2TB WD Green Graphics Card: ASUS GTX 970 4GB Turbo Case: NZXT S340 White PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit OEM Monitor: AOC i2267Fw 60Hz 22" Monitor

Hi M8!

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Welcome to the forum, to answer your question, I think LTT has discussed it in the past but they may have thought it was too out of the hardware focus they're known for. Maybe they'll reconsider in the future but who knows.

He who dies with the most tools wins.

Thanks everyone, glad to be here. Time to start trawling the games forums!

HawK

Oy m8! Welcome to the forum! I hope to see you around!

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!