Are you going to donate to wikimedia?

I believe impartial information is very important in this day and age. I know wikipedia is edited by users and sources come from different forms of media outlets, but I digress. Most of the time if I want unbiased information I go to wiki since I find that news sites have agendas. It's helped me countless of times when writing a course report too. What do you guys think? 

I did ,multiple times

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

wikimedia or wikipedia?

Either way, no, I will not be donating.

As useful as they may be,  I personally don't want to donate.

Meh probably not

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

yes but.....let me finish school then Uni and get a job 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

I will donate when schools get their heads out of their asses and recognize Wikipedia as a legitimate source of information. Currently my University (an online one no less) refuses to allow citations to Wikipedia in research papers and the like.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Don't know what that is but no I won't be. I do not donate to anything.

CPU: i5 4430 PSU: XFX 550w Ram: 8gb Patriot Viper 1600mhz

Motherboard: MSI H87M-G43 Case: Fractal Design Define R4

SSD: 840 Evo 250gb, 512gb MX100 GPU: MSI GTX 980TI Gaming Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo

I will donate when schools get their heads out of their asses and recognize Wikipedia as a legitimate source of information. Currently my University (an online one no less) refuses to allow citations to wikipedia.

I kinda get around rules like this by just citing the source that wikipedia cites. If it's a good source, of course.

I did donate, it's a cause that is very important to me personally. Freedom of information is paramount to freedom in general. The more the better.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

I kinda get around rules like this by just citing the source that wikipedia cites. If it's a good source, of course.

Yeah you can do that, but it still pisses me off that they won't recognize Wikipedia. I think schools are afraid of the internet making them obsolete. (who needs education when you can simply access the collective entirety of human knowledge from your pocket? Of course this only applies to certain things, not like, medical shit)

I did donate, it's a cause that is very important to me personally. Freedom of information is paramount to freedom in general. The more the better.

Agreed. If only I had a bit of cash to donate.

I will donate when schools get their heads out of their asses and recognize Wikipedia as a legitimate source of information. Currently my University (an online one no less) refuses to allow citations to Wikipedia in research papers and the like.

Use the citations at the bottom of the page?

Use the citations at the bottom of the page?

Again yeah you can do that. But if those sources are credible as citations, why shouldn't the Wikipedia article that cites them be just as credible?

No way wikipedia is full of people who edit articles in favour of their country to whitewash the henious crimes their country commited inorder to get a scholarship or even money. A big NO NO.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

Again yeah you can do that. But if those sources are credible as citations, why shouldn't the Wikipedia article that cites them be just as credible?

Because teachers buy in to false BS.

No way wikipedia is full of people who edit articles in favour of their country to whitewash the henious crimes their country commited inorder to get a scholarship or even money. A big NO NO.

Yeah that would get fixed I would think. Also I've never heard of that. I've heard of people editing wikipedia

Because teachers buy in to false BS.

You are so right it's not even funny. I have to take this class as the first class in my degree course and it's basically "how to go to school" and all I can think is "really? How is this necessary? Oh wait, it's just a way for them to charge more money". Fucking hate that shit.

Hold up...are you posting this in a satirical context? Seeing you're from DPRK and all. jk

Hold up...are you posting this in a satirical context? Seeing you're from DPRK and all. jk

Isn't that south korea? Or is it the north? If it's the north how is he even online?

Isn't that south korea? Or is it the north? If it's the north how is he even online?

Democratic People's Republic of Korea is the North. (That country's official name is such a joke I can't even begin to laugh.) The South is Republic of Korea or ROK.

Democratic People's Republic of Korea is the North. (That country's official name is such a joke I can't even begin to laugh.) The South is Republic of Korea or ROK.

Yeah I just looked that up. How is he/she even online, especially on this site or any other site not within or controlled by the DPRK?

Yeah I just looked that up. How is he/she even online, especially on this site or any other site not within or controlled by the DPRK?

Haha he/she is most likely not from the North. I wonder what would happen if the north's citizens got a free pass to surf wikipedia for like a day.

NO!im serious! these people exist and even LTT has one who is on my ban list :)

Haha he/she is most likely not from the North. I wonder what would happen if the north's citizens got a free pass to surf wikipedia for like a day.

I can't even begin to imagine. Don't they teach them that "dear leader" can like, talk to dolphins and animals and shit?

I still fail to see how that country hasn't collapsed under it's own BS

I can't even begin to imagine. Don't they teach them that "dear leader" can like, talk to dolphins and animals and shit?

Now now no need to be rude.

My favourite was that during the Olympics, they apparently won EVERY SINGLE GOLD MEDAL,

North Korean's are peaceful people now stay on topic.