Are you going to donate to wikimedia?

My favourite was that during the Olympics, they apparently won EVERY SINGLE GOLD MEDAL,

Riiiiight. I didn't even watch the olympics so meh.

North Korean's are peaceful people now stay on topic.

I'm not even going to start with you. Your people might be peaceful but your government is one of the most hostile, reclusive, and  dictatorial in the world. Read "Aquariums of Pyongyan". Written by one of your own countrymen who was lucky enough to escape.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Riiiiight. I didn't even watch the olympics so meh.

I'm not even going to start with you. Your people might be peaceful but your government is one of the most hostile, reclusive, and dictatorial in the world. Read "Aquariums of Pyongyan". Written by one of your own countrymen who was lucky enough to escape.

Wait a minute!! i never said i support "kim jong un" how did you even assume that?And stop saying "YOUR"

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

Wait a minute!! i never said i support "kim jong un" how did you even assume that?And stop saying "YOUR"

Apologies. I never meant to insinuate that you did. I was assuming you were a citizen of DPRK. Are you a missionary or something? I've known a few people that have traveled over there for humanitarian missions.

Apologies. I never meant to insinuate that you did. I was assuming you were a citizen of DPRK. Are you a missionary or something? I've known a few people that have traveled over there for humanitarian missions.

A lot of people have traveled north for humanitarian missions concerned with health of the people and medical supplies because of so many trade restriction on N.korea. Wish there was no north and south get the hint!

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

A lot of people have traveled north for humanitarian missions concerned with health of the people and medical supplies because of so many trade restriction on N.korea. Wish there was no north and south get the hint!

Yeah I do. I wish much the same. Sorry if I offended you earlier.