Battlestation for 650$(custom gaming pc)

Hello... My name is chris from Europe(germany) I have 650$ saved to build my gaming pc.It's not to much but Im in hs and I dont have much money (srry for bad english) currently i have: LED 24 BenQ GL2450 full hd.,Sennheiser HD 201,Logitech G103 Gaming 3.0,Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury 3.0,

650$=505€.  

2nd option to buy ps4/xbox one. (worth it??)

Megazero@:pm/sent

Hello... My name is chris from Europe(germany) I have 650$ saved to build my gaming pc.It's not to much but Im in hs and I dont have much money (srry for bad english) currently i have: LED 24 BenQ GL2450 full hd.,Sennheiser HD 201,Logitech G103 Gaming 3.0,Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury 3.0,

650$=505€.  

You are asking for an opinion on the PS4/XBONE here? PC MASTERRACE FOR THE WIN xD

Joke aside, depend on what you want. If there's lots of game you really like, you are going to play on them and you cant play on PC then go ahead, else get a PC, something like this:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz 8-Core Processor ($139.99 @ Amazon)

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-D3P ATX AM3+/AM3 Motherboard ($69.99 @ Newegg)

Memory: G.Skill Sniper 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($79.99 @ Newegg)

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($53.98 @ OutletPC)

Video Card: HIS Radeon R9 270 2GB IceQ X² Video Card ($172.98 @ Newegg)

Case: Aerocool Strike-X One ATX Mid Tower Case ($49.99 @ Newegg)

Power Supply: Silverstone Strider Essential 500W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply ($59.80 @ Mwave)

Total: $626.72

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-09-11 09:13 EDT-0400

But the price in EU is alot more expensive compare to US... so can you give me some link to some PC part seller site on Germany instead so I can have a look?

My rig: Intel Core i7 4790k | MSI Z97 PC Mate | GSKILL Ripjaws X 16GB 1866MHz | ADATA Premier SP550 480GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB  | MSI Gaming X GTX 1070 | Thermaltake Versa N21 | Corsair CX550M Semi Modular PSU | AOC G2460PF 144Hz | Logitech G502 | GSKILL Ripjaws KM780  | GAMDIAS HEPHAESTUS V2  PCPartPicker | Old Build Log | New Build Log

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/b3Jkqs

I had to fit a cpu cooler and a good hdd.

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

I would get a pc because you can make a console killer for pretty cheap :)

I would suggest a build like nanowatt made :)

-Job

650$=505€.  

Megazero@:pm/sent

A $650 PC will blow any of the current consoles completely out of the water. Join us in the #PCMASTERRACE.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

You are asking for an opinion on the PS4/XBONE here? PC MASTERRACE FOR THE WIN xD

Joke aside, depend on what you want. If there's lots of game you really like, you are going to play on them and you cant play on PC then go ahead, else get a PC, something like this:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz 8-Core Processor ($139.99 @ Amazon)

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-D3P ATX AM3+/AM3 Motherboard ($69.99 @ Newegg)

Memory: G.Skill Sniper 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($79.99 @ Newegg)

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($53.98 @ OutletPC)

Video Card: HIS Radeon R9 270 2GB IceQ X² Video Card ($172.98 @ Newegg)

Case: Aerocool Strike-X One ATX Mid Tower Case ($49.99 @ Newegg)

Power Supply: Silverstone Strider Essential 500W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply ($59.80 @ Mwave)

Total: $626.72

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-09-11 09:13 EDT-0400

But the price in EU is alot more expensive compare to US... so can you give me some link to some PC part seller site on Germany instead so I can have a look?

I completely agree, besides maybe swapping the GPU for an MSI variant.

I would go with PC over console. But, its person preference.

I would like to have a pc but as a for now it is very hard to built my own pc as shipping is high and total cost is extremely unaffordable 

I may be a newbie on the forum but ill tell you my opinion. Since you go for a 600$ pc you have to go amd, Megazero suggested a very good build, but imo you should go for

Asus 
R9270-DC2OC-2GD5 

And that, cause the new amd gpu(s) are quite loud and asus with dc II has managed to reduce the noise levels significantly (and also has a better price). Also i think that you should save some money to get a better case. The case is a very important part of a system build, it must have decent airflow and room for future upgraides. So save some money and go for something like Phanteks Enthoo Pro or NZXT H440, both are close to 100$ and are worth every penny! Either way you cant go wrong but for me look for future proof products :)