1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

A  BIG THANKS goes out to you guys for all the great content you guys have produced, And congrats on your success, you guys are a great team and deserve it!

Good Luck and Thanks!

found linus techtips  while doing research on a pc part his unboxing and review was a big help

to me  having a learning disability  kinda hard to learn and understand somethings  linus uses humor

and makes things a little better to understand  I know  I will not win anything  because I don't really

know a lot about pc tech  and what I do know proberly would not be useful  so in closeing   instead

of you thanking us  we should be thanking  you and your crew  thank you linus

moshdawg

ps  you should do a  unboxing and review  of the cryogen ultimate R1 cooler

just  keep luke away from it lol j

I don't quite remember how I came across Linus Tech Tips although it was a fair amount of time ago. If I had to pick a favorite type of video I would say it's the WAN Show (If you count that) and, wait for it, the reviews.

Congrats!!! I was being really techie and nerdy and I was looking up Gaming laptop Reviews and saw your video on the recommended. I love those review ones where you go in depth with what the technology really has to offer! COOL! I love Mac n Cheese... The girlfriend is a Mac n Cheese chef.  :)  :)  :)  :)  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: 

You guys do a fantastic job! and keep it real!! ..........you also show that geeks/nerds/dorks .... uh like me and others can have fun!! lmao Keep up the good, and very real, work guys!! :rolleyes:

well, i dont know why. after a long time watching your vid now i just sign up for this forum, lol
i know when i first watch your vids is when i search for razor products, and all of the others video is too attempting to wsatch hehe

Thanks for making tech reviews. Will you being doing a tour of the whole in room water cooling when it is finished?

Thanks for being awsome,

ZeUberHax

Linus,

I think it's great that you're giving away a few items for your 1 million subscribers! That is incredibly generous of you.  I came across Linus Tech Tips when i was searching for a SSD purchase.  I find your videos very educational and valuable when making a purchase. I  also like the fact your videos are not extremely long, well except for the WAN show. :)  I really enjoy when both Luke and you are part of the video.  rather entertaining at times. So not only do you provide valuable information but you do it in a manner that is enjoyable, hence your one million subscribers.

Although, knowing you will read this, I would appreciate it if you guys did not scream in to the mic like you did last week on the WAN show. I was wearing headphones and did not care to have someone screaming in my ears. Thanks in advance for that,

And....after watching many many many of your videos all the time, I am now looking at buying a new monitor and/or mechanical keyboard. You guys have inspired me to start building an enthusiast rig.   :) Thanks for re-kindling my love for building computers again!

Also, I would love for you guy's to do video's on software, weather it be for optimizing your PC, when is the best time to upgrade your rig.  

Best of luck to everyone on winning the giveaway! 

Shep

Congratulations linustechtips on 1 million! I got hooked on your channel when I built my first pc last summer

1 million subscribers, 1 million hearts, 1 million more happy and more knowledgeable people. Linus tech tips go above and beyond and inspire us to follow what we love as well as bringing us the very best computer videos and even make us laugh. Unboxings and benchmarks are my favorite videos, at first I thought "yeh this is kind of interesting and who is this guy" but now I have subscribed to the greatest YouTube channel of all time, thanks to the team for bringing us the very best content and making us smile. ;)

Congratz Linus and to your loved co-workers!

Found you when I wanted to see what was coming with a product and been stuck since. :D

love watching all your videos linus, keep on making them i also love watching the videos on the channel super fun!! best one was when u bet the 3 GTX titan Z's lol

Your an awsome youtuber, person and computer worker. I found you from when i was looking for tips on my gaming pc i want to build. I wish you tons o succsess

Started watching you guys when since the first wan show episode :D, which was what got me into LinusTechTips. Since then I've been watching a lot of product reviews and tech quickies. I'm still watching the WAN show now and I don't think I'll ever stop :3 Anyways, congrats on the 1m subscribers. I may be new to the forum, but I am an old youtube watcher xD

Great job making the channel work for so long.  I'm glad to have been here to help in whatever almost insignificant way that is amongst 1 million other people.  My favorite videos are definitely the non-core computer components.  It'd also be awesome if you made some more workstation oriented videos, for instance, I recently bought a FirePro W7100 and I'd be interested in knowing if I can CrossFire it with an R9 285 to increase compute performance like what you did with the Quadro and GeForce in Edzel's machine.

If I may make another comment/suggestion, there are a lot of groups I like to support by using their Amazon affiliate codes as well, if you could diversify your retail affiliates with Newegg, NCIX, TigerDirect, etc, that would be awesome.

Hey Linus, I found you probably because I was looking for a product review. I liked how you know your stuff, and learned from you even though I already know a good deal about technology. That's what keeps me coming back for more, I might learn something big, or just a little tidbit here or there. Also since you started Linus Media Group, I've been loving the high quality production value.

I found LinusTechTips from a friend. I usually like all the reviews on computer components such as graphics cards, CPUs, and motherboards. I want you to review an Alienware laptop with 780m sli or 880m sli. :D  

Thanks for the videos! Great content!

May your framerates be high, and your temperatures low my brothers and sisters. . . 

LinusTechTips has provided a ton of entertainment and information which has made acesnding a breeze for me.

You guys have the most helpful and informing videos out there, thank you and congrats!!

Thanks for all of the cool videos especially the starwars headphones music video lol. I found your channel when I was looking for how to build a PC and watched your guides and moved on from there to subscribing to all 3 channels and watching daily. I enjoy all of the case and phone reviews. Keep up the good work

I found LTT a few years ago from Gopher (an immersion based gaming and advance modding channel), but just joined the forum this year.

I found Barnacules, Jayztwocents, Singularity Computers, NCIX, Austin Evans, Neweggtv, Paul's Hardware, Tek Syndicate, Awesomesauce News, and Tech of Tomorrow ALL found from LTT!

Congratulations on 1 million members of technology enthusiasts!

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

Thank you so much for doing all these videos! You are amazing :D

I would like the Custom Built PC if I win :)