1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Hey, I love the effort, the work and dedication you guys put into your videos! Its amazing and you help the community out by giving them awesome videos to watch!

I would personally LOVE to win the -Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew-

Because I want to build my own and the parts are very similar I am just low on resources as I am too young to get a decent paying job. But I wish to build a career with gaming and produce gaming videos for communities like yours to watch!

My favorite type of video you guys make are Case Reviews. My uncle builds PC's for his work for University Students and other customers and he always complains that cases don't have enough cable management room. But I know that is something you guys look for in your cases. So I can always rely on your videos to give him an answer. But I also enjoy watching your Handy Tech for under $100 ($150 dollars where I come from.) Because it is so 'handy' to find awesome technology that I would use most days of the week and get so much usage out of for such a low amount. 

I don't have any specific products I'd like you to review but it would be cool if you guys did more reviews on the little guys. The up comers (Only the good ones.) because they might not be able to start off but have a really good invention or piece of equipment but can never get it off the ground or get enough gratitude for it. But I would like you guys to review microphones. I know its a weird request but for those that want a good mic to record with or communicate with they may want to know what one is top of the line or which one is best bang for ya' buck!

Cheers for listening.

I'm amazed at how you've taken your job at NCIX and turned it into your own business in such a short time. I've watched you from NCIX to you and your team now at Linus Media. Because of the great job you did with the set up at NCIX, I still watch NCIX videos. You started their channel and gave them a path to follow which so far is great. Not only that, but to me, your an innovator in this media and should be very proud of all you have done and inspired others to do as well. In your own business now, you inspire others to do better in this media. Without people like you showing others the way, Youtube would be full of nothing but cat videos (I remember you did them too), not that cats are a bad thing, but tech is much more interesting to learn about and you and your team are the best at delivering it to the masses. Congrats on Linus on 1Mil!!!!

Thank you Linus (and the rest of the crew) for giving us content to watch on youtube, the build guides really helped me out sometimes and the foruw is amazing, i hope you guys will even grow more because you guys deserve it :) Stay awesome LinusTechTips we will love you forever!

Hay Linus! Just wanted to say congrats from the UK and that you were the inspiration for building my own rig (only budget but still!). May there be many more years of your vids and hundreds more of them :D

I found linus tech tips by searching some information about nvidia graphics cards when i was getting new gpu. I found very good information and comparison to other cards, so i bought gtx 770 and in very preased about it. I'm hooked to linus tech tips chanel. I like a lot the way you make videos. I like. :) Gratz to 1M subs. :)

ive watched linus videos since NCIX , i watched the unboxing and  reviews to help me buikd my first system by myself in 2011. Thanks linus.

I searched 'How to build a PC' on google, just to feed my curosity, now im addicted to Computers, thanks -.-

Dear Linus,

I remember that back in the days when I first started watching to your videos I didn't have a clue on how to build a computer.I now am a little bit of a geek when it comes to memorizing PC parts and stuff like this and I started enjoying my PC addiction very much.A few years back when I had my AMD Athlon 3000+ single core cpu (2005) I didn't had even the slightest clue that I was going to become a PC fanatic.I kept that CPU for about 4 years,paired it with different video-cards over the years,upgraded to like 2GB of DDR 400mhz ram until it was time for an upgrade.In 2009 in January I started watching your videos,trying to understand how PC works,what a PC is,how to build it.I was looking forward to watching every new video of yours.

I had to keep my expenses low but I managed to raise a few money to start my new build.The first thing I did was sending you a message on YouTube with the config I had in mind.I was actually very surprised that you replied,I was thrilled.You agreed on all my choices and that's what boosted my self-confidence.In the end I ended up changing the motherboard and CPU for something more powerfull but it was okay.

I wish you could tell me how the new config sounds,you and Luke. I have the Corsair 230T-window case (black with red-led fans which I replaced with Corsair blue-led fans),an Antec TP 650w New Series PSU (it is still running like a charm),a WD Blue 1TB as storage,128gb Micron SSD,8GB of Samsung low-profile Green memory (the ones that can do 2400mhz at CL10),the recently added Gigabyte GA 990FXA UD5 motherboard,the old AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition CPU and last but not least a MSI GTX 760 Hawk LE.The whole case has 2 Noctua NF-A14 FLX,1 Noctua NF-A14 PWM,1 Noctua NF-F12 and the CPU is cooled by a Noctua NH-U12P SE2.I'm planning on getting a fan controller because all the Noctua fan cables are causing a bit of a mess.I'm planning on getting a 2x5.25" to 3x3.5" bay converter to remove the HDD cage for better airflow.The HDD cage on this case looks bad anyway so... Oh,I'm also taking in consideration to upgrade all my noctua fans to the new industrial versions.

And one more thing,Linus! I have an HTPC too.It has a Chieftech mitx BT-03B case,a Gigabyte H61N usb3 motherboard with an Intel G2020 CPU and 4GB of ram,a 2.5" WD Black 500GB as boot drive and a 3.5" 3TB WD Green drive as storage.Oh,this one is also packed with Noctua fans.

Congrats on the new milestone! I wish you luck and fun.

Luca.

Congrats Linus!, been watching your videos since the early LinustechTips Days at NCIX, enjoy your 1million sub mark :) . also . Bacon   :lol:

I know Linus from my friend when I was searching for a great review site for building a PC.

After watching 2-3 videos, I instantly subscribe to Linus Youtube channel.

I like how Linus tell us about some product and they got a coverage for newest technology too.

Thanks Linus

First time I saw your videos was while I was looking for some information about different graphic cards. And I just thought "Gosh. What's wrong with this guy?" But from that moment on I started watching more and more videos of you and liked them more then every Tech-Channel I had ever seen! And that's the story of how you got one tiny little subscriber more on your list

But actually we have to thank you for putting that much time and effort into your videos and your community

So congrats mate! 1006187 at the moment. And it keeps growing

Good videos. Honestly i wouldn't be a pc gamer with out you linus i thank you forever. Plus my favorite food is Cheese

Cardboard warfare was the best video ever made by Linus.

I've been watching you since, if I recall correctly, 2011, and you have been my favorite tech channel ever since. When I came to the channel my first time a was literally a noob about tech stuff. I have learned 99% of my knowledge about tech from you. Thanks a lot! Ohh, I almost forgot - my favorite food is probably M&M, they taste amazing!

Congratulations to the team and especially you, Linus!

I don't really know what to write so I'll just answer the questions from giveaway rules.

I started watching LinusTechTips very long time ago, when most videos on the channel were motherboard unboxings filmed mostly outside - I really liked those - and since that time I've been a loyal subscriber watching, well, every video on your channel that at least mildly interested me (so basically almost every video). I even made subs for your watercooling build guide so I could show it at school (my very late apologies for not asking for permission first).

My favourite series or style of videos, hmm... apart from videos where your cats appear, it would be of course unboxings.

As for the third question, it would definitely be (in order of importance):

ASUS ARES III: http://rog.asus.com/356682014/gaming-graphics-cards-2/overview-ares-iii-limited-edition-unlimited-power/

ASUS RT-AC87U router: http://rog.asus.com/348912014/news/pr-asus-announces-rt-ac87u-ac2400-dual-band-gigabit-wireless-router/

ASUS G20: http://rog.asus.com/357822014/gaming-desktop-pcs/press-release-republic-of-gamers-announces-g20/

ASUS Rampage V Extreme X99 motherboard: http://rog.asus.com/351222014/rampage-motherboards/press-release-asus-republic-of-gamers-announces-rampage-v-extreme/

ASUS X99-E WS motherboard: http://www.asus.com/Commercial_Servers_Workstations/X99E_WS/

ASUS Gladius mouse: http://rog.asus.com/356512014/gaming-keyboards-gaming-mice/press-release-asus-republic-of-gamers-announces-gladius-gaming-mouse/

ASUS Strix line of peripherals: http://rog.asus.com/340352014/gaming-keyboards-gaming-mice/asus-announces-strix-dsp-strix-claw-strix-tactic-pro-and-strix-glide-series/

I went all ASUS because I happened to stumble upon their ROG page and really liked the product announcements I saw, also I'm too lazy to find anything else right now.

Also, my favourite food is Lecho, I could just eat it every day - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lecs%C3%B3 - and also just all kinds of curries 

Ran into Linus tech tips while doing research on a GTX 680. Go to guy for new tech and unboxings. I even have the fiancé watching and she's not a tech type lol.

I have watched your videos for years and it has helped me through many difficult choices when it comes to computers and technology stuff.

Thanks Linus for all the help

Thank you for all the videos! Seriously helped me out and saved me countless of dollars, found you guys while learning on how to build a computer and stubbled upon one of your guides! Also, churros man, those are seriously good.

Best of luck to you guys, and continue producing amazing videos!

In my opinion, LTT helps a lot of people to understand and enjoy their pc and/or gadget especially the gamers. More importantly, it helps a lot of bored people everywhere in the world who is browsing in YouTube but LTT makes a lot of people jealous for how their rig is crap. I like the As Fast As Possible series, entertaining and very educational, like ELI5. I want LTT to review the GX500 because I am planning to buy that one. 

Thanks a lot LMG! Congratulations! You guys deserve it.

Pardon my English. Not my native language.

Intel Celeron G1820 Haswell | ASRock B85M-ITX | Transcend 1GB DDR3-1333 | HEC Cougar SL 500W 80+ | Lian Li PC-Q03B ITX | SanDisk Extreme USB 3.0 16GB | OpenElec-XBMC