1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I've been watching your videos for about two years now and I love how high production value your videos are. Thank you so much for all that you do for the PC building community. May GabeN be with you.

You guys have some pretty great stuff.  I heard about you from Austin Evans when I was first interested in PC building and since then, I've been a huge fan of you guys.  Very professional and very down to Earth at the same time.  My favorite videos are the long build guides, especially the overkill ones because those give me a chance to witness something I'll never probably see in person.  Thanks for the great content you guys, keep it up!

Thanks for posting videos that are so informative and just all around great!

I was looking for Nvidia benchmarks in youtube, congrats for the 1 million subs.

Hi Linus. I first heard about you when I joined the pcmasterrace sunreddit last January. I first start out by watching your TechQuickie/FastAsPossible videos. I enjoyed them a lot considering that while I thought of myself as a fairly technical person, the videos should me there was a lot more to learn. I started watching your videos more thoroughly witnin the last 5-6 months. I actually don't think there has been a video I've missed. Last week was the first time I actually got to watch to WAN show live...although it took me nearly 3 months to figure out you were doing them live and then posting to youtube LOL. My favorite series is definately your hardware reviews. Everything from cases, to motherboards, to hard drives. While I might not be able to afford anything you review as a college student, it's extremely informative of what I should look for when I can.

I'm sure if it wasn't for this giveaway I would have gotten around to making a user on the forum eventually, but I'd really like to have a chance at playing a game on a higher quality setting then a potato. I'm not really expecting to win, especially since you've got forum members with 100s and 1000s of posts that are probably more deserving of it, but I figured to atleast give it a try. Thank you for doing this whatever the outcome and please keep the videos coming.

Before I go I do have one questions for you.

How much does liking the videos on youtube help you out? I have a bad habit of not hitting the like button for all of them, and I feel bad about it. Just let me know, so I can ether feel less guility or break myself of the habit, because the last thing I want to see is you having to stop making videos, because I didn't like enough of them.

Thanks again!

I found Linus on youtube when I looked at his review on AMD's Phenom II X4 965 BE. His youtube channel really caught my eyes since I'm into tech, and have been subscribed there since. Congrats on the million subscribers! Keep up the awesome videos Linus, we really love them. God bless you and your family.  :) 

Benchmarking Joke: Jesus vs Satan

"Jesus and Satan were having an ongoing argument about who was better on his computer. They had been going at it for days, and God was tired of hearing all of the bickering.

Finally God said, "Cool it. I am going to set up a test that will run two hours and I will judge who does the better job."

So Satan and Jesus sat down at the keyboards and typed away. They moused. They did spreadsheets. They wrote reports. They sent faxes. They sent e-mails. They sent out e-mails with attachments. They downloaded. They did some genealogy reports. They made cards. They did every known job. But ten minutes before their time was up, lightning suddenly flashed across the sky, thunder rolled, the rain poured and, of course, the electricity went off.

Satan stared at his blank screen and screamed every curse word known in the underworld. Jesus just sighed. The electricity finally flickered back on and each of them restarted their computers.

Satan started searching frantically, screaming "It's gone! It's all gone! I lost everything when the power went out!"

Meanwhile, Jesus quietly started printing out all of his files from the past two hours. Satan observed this and became irate.

"Wait! He cheated, how did he do it?"

God shrugged and said, "Jesus saves."

i still remember the first video I watched linus on youtube, you made a water cooling guide on NCIX yt channel that was 2 years ago I believe and I was new on this kind of tech back then and that video drove me in this kind of field to build a cool computer like he did and still doing right now. You guided us all to do computer stuffs the right way and I know you're not the only one on this field on youtube but the way you present your craft with love and passion gave you the edge over the other tech channels in YT that's why we are all here supporting you linus and your team :D kuddos to the million subscriber! :)

Congratulations! Awesome!

I can't even remember when I started to watch your videos. I think it was when Linus still was at NCIX and during my parental leave with our first child. It was great! Kept me sane and also I didn't have to talk with a baby voice all the time. I would just sit my ass down after I finally got our daughter to sleep, and I tried to watch a set of videos but almost every time I also fell asleep... But thanks again for all the great work you guys do!

Take care!

Wow. Awesome. Many congrats to you and yours!  :D

I have been watching for most of this year. 

I definitely enjoy and appreciate the show. 

Keep up the great and helpful work.

Wishing you lots more success,

Mgon

I think Linus Tech Tips is the best tech knowledge school for me... I like Linus Tech Tips because of Linus's voice. his voice is very clear and the easiest to be understand among. The video is professionally shot  quality and well edited, thanks the whole team!. Lastly, Linus Tech Tips is super interesting, and never get boring watching the full video without skipping!

Things I would really like to see in the future is attached in below video. hahaha

I would love to win any of the giveaways but especially the pc so I can put the R 290 I already have into the awesome case that you guys are making in crossfire. I love the build guide videos because I just love building computers and it's fun to see how they turn out! Thanks for the great channel and best of luck in the future.

Thank you for all you do and have done :) You are awesome. (you in the sense, everyone).

Hey linus media groupe! Guess what computer can sing? - a dell... Ba dum tss!

Been watching your videos since your earliest shilling days, and still a fan of your stuff. The quality of the videos really has gone up over time. Feel free to send me a free computer :)

I built my first computer because of you! Your content is always amazing! Congrats on the big 1 million! You guys are freaking amazing! 

Yayyyyy, congratulations! Can't wait to see your progress on the whole room liquid cooling!

Gratz on the 1 mil sub's I enjoy being a member in this community everyone is so supportive and mature :)

MY RIG | AMD FX-8320 | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT 8GB DDR3-1600MHz | WD CAVIAR BLUE 1TB | ASUS RADEON R9 280 3GB DIRECTCU II | CORSAIR 300R | CORSAIR CX 600W 80+ BRONZE | 1x COOLER MASTER SICKLEFLOW 120mm | WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64-BIT | DELL S2240M 21.5' 1080p <p> | G602 | G710+ MOBILE| ONEPLUS ONE 64GB RUNNING OXYGENOS  | NEXUS 4 16GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP | NEXUS 7 2013 32GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP

you guys taught me almost everything I need to get the right PC for myself!

Congrats on the 1 million subscribers!!! I cant get enough of this channel. It would be cool to see a comparison between the new razer blade 14 and the aorus x3 plus. On paper the aorus should be able to out compete the razer blade but I have some doubts. In my opinion they are best light weight gaming laptops on the market. For now  :ph34r:

Wow, to win one of these would be amazing. You'd have to be one lucky SOB to get one, lol.